Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter and Matrixgames

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter and Matrixgames Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter and Ma... - 2/21/2006 8:38:06 AM   
Lions

To Dave and Matrixgames,

After a 4 year wait, I have been waiting for this moment to happen....

I just wanted to say thank you before I forget because when I do get the game, I will be very busy creating and playing in a league. So hats off to...Matrix games for getting this game made and a BIG THANKS to David Winter and all the members that helped produce a football game that many die hard football fans wanted out of a PC Game! Congrats on being the first one to create a league with many features and implicating using NFL and CFL rules. Good job David and now you and Jennifer earn yourself a BIG vacation!!!!!

(Time to drink Coors Beer) Party on Dudes!!!!!

Sladebuck
Post #: 1
RE: BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter an... - 2/22/2006 7:38:53 AM   
cthomer5000

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lions

(Time to drink Coors Beer) Party on Dudes!!!!!

(in reply to Lions)
Post #: 2
RE: BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter an... - 2/22/2006 7:44:46 AM   
DOAsaturn

Yesiree, I can't believe I'm actually downloading this. I don't know if it's the pills or if I'm dreaming or a mixture of the two, but I think I can see a football on my computer screen...and my custom '94 Miami Hooters...hi guys, ready to play...

wait, where did my download box go...oh no...

(in reply to Lions)
Post #: 3
RE: BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter an... - 2/22/2006 8:25:20 AM   
Scotty316

quote:

ORIGINAL: DOAsaturn

Yesiree, I can't believe I'm actually downloading this. I don't know if it's the pills or if I'm dreaming or a mixture of the two, but I think I can see a football on my computer screen...and my custom '94 Miami Hooters...hi guys, ready to play...

wait, where did my download box go...oh no...

You got a download box?!?!!? You are one lucky gamer!!! I didnt see anything on my screen except for all of us hardcore football fans being dissapointed all at the exact same time.. But you got a download box?
NOT WORTHY!!

(in reply to DOAsaturn)
Post #: 4
RE: BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter an... - 2/22/2006 8:36:37 AM   
Shaggyra

Yea, thanks alot.

(in reply to Lions)
Post #: 5
RE: BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter an... - 2/26/2006 3:56:29 PM   
MitchG

What a heart warming message...

(in reply to Lions)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter and Matrixgames Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI