Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problems With Game Start

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Problems With Game Start Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problems With Game Start - 3/4/2006 7:19:27 PM   
FreedomRock

In addition to my Player Name Generation problem, I also can't get a game started. I've installed the game twice now, and both times I get a problem with a function. I believe it has something to do with gameLog.LeagueScreensMain, or something like that. I can't get beyond the main screen without this problem, and I usually have to restart my computer. My DxDiag file is attached.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Problems With Game Start - 3/4/2006 8:36:13 PM   
Erik Rutins

FreedomRock,

Your graphics card is an integrated 48MB card with drivers from 2002. Your SoundMax drivers are also from 2002. Both of those are pre-DirectX 9 and thus not going to be compatible. I'm sure that's the cause of the problem. The minimum spec is a 128MB non-integrated card and DirectX 9 , though folks have been able to get it to run with less powerful cards as well depending on system specs. You shold try a driver update for your chipset video and your audio first. If that doesn't work, there are cards available for $50 that will run M-F without a problem.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to FreedomRock)
Post #: 2
RE: Problems With Game Start - 3/4/2006 9:30:05 PM   
FreedomRock

OK, thanks for the information. I'll be sure to update my hardware as soon as I can.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: Problems With Game Start - 3/4/2006 11:30:49 PM   
Erik Rutins

FreedomRock,

Ok, driver updates might get you working in 3D mode without a hardware update, though it seems fairly unlikely without a non-integrated video card. Your best bet is to try 800 x 600 x 16 with No Shadows, Low Player Detail and one of the Low Res stadiums as a test once you update drivers.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to FreedomRock)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Problems With Game Start Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI