Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Indoor Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Indoor Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Indoor Question - 3/10/2006 8:02:34 PM   
EF

I appologize if this has been asked. Aren't there fewer than 11 players per side in the indoor game? I tried an arena game and selected arena rules but it wouldn't allow me to select anythin less than 11 players. Is there something that I missed?

Oh, this was with the most recent beta patch.

Thank you in advance.
Post #: 1
RE: Indoor Question - 3/10/2006 8:11:09 PM   
David Winter

Yes. there are typically 8 players per side in indoor football. You probably couldn't change it to anything other than 11 players because you had an 11 man league selected. You need to change the league you're using to an 8 man league (Maximum Indoor League) and you can do this.

Previous to this patch you could simple select any league and set your players per side in the rules section. But a lot of people were forgetting to set these two things so they matched and it was causing problems. So now the game matches the player per side to the league you are using at the time.

(in reply to EF)
Post #: 2
RE: Indoor Question - 3/10/2006 9:08:08 PM   
EF

This was in the "Quick Play" option. I didn;t happen to see a league option there. I'll double check as it's possible I overlooked it.

Thanks for the response.

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 3
RE: Indoor Question - 3/11/2006 4:35:54 AM   
garysorrell

you have to select the league in League Play, then go back to main menu, go into quick play...and the league you selected will be there for quick play games

(in reply to EF)
Post #: 4
RE: Indoor Question - 3/11/2006 6:33:53 AM   
EF

Thank you, forgot to come back and say that I had found out after my last post on this subject.

(in reply to garysorrell)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Indoor Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI