Indoor Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

EF -> Indoor Question (3/10/2006 8:02:34 PM)

I appologize if this has been asked. Aren't there fewer than 11 players per side in the indoor game? I tried an arena game and selected arena rules but it wouldn't allow me to select anythin less than 11 players. Is there something that I missed?

Oh, this was with the most recent beta patch.

Thank you in advance.

David Winter -> RE: Indoor Question (3/10/2006 8:11:09 PM)

Yes. there are typically 8 players per side in indoor football. You probably couldn't change it to anything other than 11 players because you had an 11 man league selected. You need to change the league you're using to an 8 man league (Maximum Indoor League) and you can do this.

Previous to this patch you could simple select any league and set your players per side in the rules section. But a lot of people were forgetting to set these two things so they matched and it was causing problems. So now the game matches the player per side to the league you are using at the time.

EF -> RE: Indoor Question (3/10/2006 9:08:08 PM)

This was in the "Quick Play" option. I didn;t happen to see a league option there. I'll double check as it's possible I overlooked it.

Thanks for the response.

garysorrell -> RE: Indoor Question (3/11/2006 4:35:54 AM)

you have to select the league in League Play, then go back to main menu, go into quick play...and the league you selected will be there for quick play games

EF -> RE: Indoor Question (3/11/2006 6:33:53 AM)

Thank you, forgot to come back and say that I had found out after my last post on this subject.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI