Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question about trading

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Question about trading Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question about trading - 5/12/2006 11:39:37 PM   
BryanS1017

Not sure which forum this belongs in.

How is trading of players between teams handled? Or, is this not available at this time???

Post #: 1
RE: Question about trading - 5/13/2006 12:54:18 AM   
nmleague

Im pretty sure its not available. Which given the lopsided trading possible in FPS that isnt a bad thing.

(in reply to BryanS1017)
Post #: 2
RE: Question about trading - 5/13/2006 2:01:38 AM   
BryanS1017

It is going to have to become an option for this game to take off and enjoy the online success that FBPRO experienced. That was a big part of the fun!

And, like in FBPRO, if all the teams are maintained as human owned, there wouldn't be any trading taking place other then those by the coaches.

Maybe this is an utility that needs to be created, something, anything has to be done!!!

Thanks

(in reply to nmleague)
Post #: 3
RE: Question about trading - 5/13/2006 2:10:25 AM   
Rottweiler69

What would be cool is a system where you could setup a certain amount of "protected players". You wouldn't even have to have a financial system to use it. You could put in contracts that last a certain amount of years. If you have a player who is protected and his contract is up, the team could decide to trade him or keep him or just let him go. It would kind of be similar to "franchise" players except it would mostly benefit the CPU teams, and there would be a larger number per team. Maybe the stat leaders in certain positions would automatically be protected according to what the teams strengths are. Say you have a team that has run priority. They have a stellar tailback. He's definitely gonna be protected. Now let's say their passing game is of average priority, but they have three top notch receivers. They will probably only protect one and maybe use another for good trade material and try to keep one.I know I have confused the hell out of everyone. I just wanted to shoot an idea that may take away some of the "thinking" processes for the cpu teams.

(in reply to nmleague)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Question about trading Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI