Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

2 Questions...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 2 Questions... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2 Questions... - 7/3/2006 4:34:45 AM   
johneh

Ok I've been fooling around with the demo. So far this looks like a great game. I love the sounds effects and the ball flight display - greatly increases the immersion.

1. I got to the off season and did the first couple weeks of the FA period and then just decided to auto sim out the rest. It took forever and so did the final roster check before the new season. Anyway to speed this up?

2. The rookie draft was screwed up. Did I do something wrong because almost everyone in the draft was 30+ years old, there was even a 54 year old in the draft!!

Post #: 1
RE: 2 Questions... - 7/3/2006 3:38:54 PM   
Cringer

1) When simming out FA it can take a while sometimes, depending on how many rounds it goes. I have never had much of a problem with the final roster check part though. Not sure why that would take a long time. I am used to a couple minutes I think.

2) Can't say what you are doing wrong because I don't know what you are doing. But that seems pretty odd, I have never seen anything like that.

(in reply to johneh)
Post #: 2
RE: 2 Questions... - 7/4/2006 5:31:54 AM   
lynchjm24

Did you mess with the XML? You may have changed the dice roll settings for the ages of the players it is creating.

(in reply to Cringer)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 2 Questions... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI