Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Who has Wright's Facepack??

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> RE: Who has Wright's Facepack?? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Who has Wright's Facepack?? - 7/30/2006 8:39:49 AM   
Deltadog

quote:

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

What's going on here? Are Padres Fan's servers getting overwhelmed?   To be honest, I'd think that Al is spending a bundle to keep his site going.  This has become an essential PS support site, so we gotta keep it alive. 

Be honest with us, man. What's it gonna take to keep your site online and handle the traffic?   I'm willing to make a donation if it would help.

It is not Padres server that is apparently causing the problem. His site apparently does not have the file, just a link the the site where it is stored.

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 31
RE: Who has Wright's Facepack?? - 7/30/2006 10:25:31 AM   
PadresFan104

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deltadog

quote:

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

What's going on here? Are Padres Fan's servers getting overwhelmed? To be honest, I'd think that Al is spending a bundle to keep his site going. This has become an essential PS support site, so we gotta keep it alive.

Be honest with us, man. What's it gonna take to keep your site online and handle the traffic? I'm willing to make a donation if it would help.

It is not Padres server that is apparently causing the problem. His site apparently does not have the file, just a link the the site where it is stored.

That's correct, I just link to it. I *could* host it, but I don't think I could afford the hit to my bandwidth. I already upgraded from 2GB to 4GB of monthly bandwidth since I was already doing 2GB a month with popularity of the PureSim site, and if I hosted the facepack, only 20 monthly downloads (its a 99MB file) would eat up the additional bandwidth I got. Besides, I'd rather save the space for future things like skins, addin's, etc.

KG, thanks for the concern. I don't want anyone to worry about it though. I maintain other pages such as a photo blog for my family and a multiplayer football league website, so the money i pay in yearly fees is not just for the PureSim site.

I'll work with Shaun to resolve the WrightWing issue and find a good permament home for it. Just give us some time.

(in reply to Deltadog)
Post #: 32
RE: Who has Wright's Facepack?? - 7/30/2006 6:59:40 PM   
SittingDuck

Thanks, Deltadog!

I got the file and I'll upload it to a few other file storage spots.  That should help with some longevity.  It is just too large to store on someone's server, realistically.

I am amazed at all the images that are in there that I can't get ahold of anywhere else!  It's awesome.

(in reply to Deltadog)
Post #: 33
RE: Who has Wright's Facepack?? - 7/30/2006 7:04:02 PM   
geneg

Maybe someone could help me. I just downloded 'Wright's Facepack'. I unzipped it to my Puresim Baseball 2007\mods\faces folder. In the folder I placed the photos into the correct folder, i.e. 1900s, 1910s, 1920, etc.
I then went to the options page and clicked on the Auto-assign player photos button. When it finished it showed that there were 0 photos assigned. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong??

(in reply to Deltadog)
Post #: 34
RE: Who has Wright's Facepack?? - 7/30/2006 7:06:19 PM   
Nukester

quote:

ORIGINAL: geneg

Maybe someone could help me. I just downloded 'Wright's Facepack'. I unzipped it to my Puresim Baseball 2007\mods\faces folder. In the folder I placed the photos into the correct folder, i.e. 1900s, 1910s, 1920, etc.
I then went to the options page and clicked on the Auto-assign player photos button. When it finished it showed that there were 0 photos assigned. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong??

Did you just download the file ? Nobody else here except DeltaDog has been able to download it.

(in reply to geneg)
Post #: 35
RE: Who has Wright's Facepack?? - 7/30/2006 7:07:32 PM   
Nukester

Nevermind...I see DeltaDog put it up on Rapidshare.....Cool. Ill try it out

< Message edited by Nukester -- 7/30/2006 7:09:46 PM >

(in reply to Nukester)
Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> RE: Who has Wright's Facepack?? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI