Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

event errors

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> event errors Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
event errors - 8/26/2006 12:25:09 PM   
cantona

i thought it would be a good idea to list the scenarios that come with the game that have event errrors in them. it might help the powers that be sort them bugs out. only the scenarios that come with the game as a lot fo converted scenarios form COW have event errors anyway but i assume that is due to the fact that those scenarios were meant for another game

sicily to brenner pass
europe aflame
rommel in north africa 41-42
western front 44

please add any more you may come across

1966 was a great year for english football...eric was born
Post #: 1
event errors - 8/26/2006 6:28:03 PM   
larryfulkerson

Okimaw and I have noticed some event errors in FitE.  But they haven't been showstoppers yet.

(in reply to cantona)
Post #: 2
RE: event errors - 8/27/2006 2:46:36 AM   
LOK_32MK

Red Thunder 1988 Event errors - mostly WITHDRAW_ARMY_EFFECT/WITHDRAW_UNIT_EFFECT

(in reply to larryfulkerson)
Post #: 3
RE: event errors - 8/28/2006 12:38:13 AM   
TOCarroll

I get event errors in CFNA40-43, but no show stopping problems. German-Italian vs Allied PO, Start in March 41. I've also seen messages like this in several other scenarios that I have already erased. What do they mean?

"Ideological conviction will trump logistics, numbers, and firepower every time"
J. Stalin, 1936-1941...A. Hitler, 1933-1945. W. Churchill (very rarely, and usually in North Africa). F. D. Roosvelt (smart enough to let the generals run the war).

(in reply to LOK_32MK)
Post #: 4
RE: event errors - 8/28/2006 12:28:15 PM   
Legun

I can say what they mean in my "Forgotten Battles - Cracow 1914" scenario. If there is an "unit destroyed" event trigger, ACOW allows to divide the unit in editor. Its name disapear from the event, but it still works if he units is recombined during a game. TOAW3 doesn't support such situation - if an unit from such event is divided in editor, the "event error" file is created :(. I hope the bug will be fixed. I would like the name of divided unit visible in proper event, too.

(in reply to TOCarroll)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> event errors Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI