event errors (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

cantona -> event errors (8/26/2006 12:25:09 PM)

i thought it would be a good idea to list the scenarios that come with the game that have event errrors in them. it might help the powers that be sort them bugs out. only the scenarios that come with the game as a lot fo converted scenarios form COW have event errors anyway but i assume that is due to the fact that those scenarios were meant for another game

sicily to brenner pass
europe aflame
rommel in north africa 41-42
western front 44

please add any more you may come across

larryfulkerson -> event errors (8/26/2006 6:28:03 PM)

Okimaw and I have noticed some event errors in FitE.  But they haven't been showstoppers yet.

LOK_32MK -> RE: event errors (8/27/2006 2:46:36 AM)

Red Thunder 1988 Event errors - mostly WITHDRAW_ARMY_EFFECT/WITHDRAW_UNIT_EFFECT

TOCarroll -> RE: event errors (8/28/2006 12:38:13 AM)

I get event errors in CFNA40-43, but no show stopping problems. German-Italian vs Allied PO, Start in March 41. I've also seen messages like this in several other scenarios that I have already erased. What do they mean?[&:]

Legun -> RE: event errors (8/28/2006 12:28:15 PM)

I can say what they mean in my "Forgotten Battles - Cracow 1914" scenario. If there is an "unit destroyed" event trigger, ACOW allows to divide the unit in editor. Its name disapear from the event, but it still works if he units is recombined during a game. TOAW3 doesn't support such situation - if an unit from such event is divided in editor, the "event error" file is created :(. I hope the bug will be fixed. I would like the name of divided unit visible in proper event, too.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI