Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See Them In The Thread..

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See Them In The Thread.. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See Them ... - 11/20/2006 7:06:28 PM   
Great White

David Winter,

Can any team just have one-player as the FG and EP Kicker, KO (and after Safeties) Kicker and (and after Safeties) Punter?

Does The MF have The Ineligible Player Downfield rule? If so, is there a yardage allowance or is it OLman past The LOS? If so, is The FM Ineligible Player Downfield rule simulating or exactly the same as the below rules? Any answer here is not going disappoint me; although, I would get my Vegan Cake to, if there is no yardage allowance, in all League's versions.

1. The NFL-once a OLman passes 2-yards then it is a pentality,

2. The NCAA/Div. 1A-once a OLman passes 1-yard (while not blocking) then it is a pentality or The OLman passes 4-yard (while not blocking) then it is a pentality and

3. CFL-During Laterals and Backward Passes, if a OLman passes 2-yards then it is a pentality; however, no such pentality for Forward Passes.

Thank you, advance for your replies.

No offense, for anyone who is not Mr. Winter or MF; but I really want their answers.

< Message edited by GWsFBAReservUrFBTeam -- 11/20/2006 10:28:34 PM >

Thank you. Not racist/favorite animal. Hate Madden/NCAA/Industry is behind. Past-coach/player/sports radio/referee, now-private: teacher/coach/owner-Great White's Sports Association-FootBall/Rugby/Lacrosse, planned-late ‘2010. Student/industry person? PM
Post #: 1
RE: Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See T... - 11/20/2006 7:37:26 PM   
jrodsly

didnt someone do this one? oh wait. my contract. sorry.....

Back from the dead, I'm here to make ammends with the people I've ticked off and the people that were nice enough to make stuff I requested.

(in reply to Great White)
Post #: 2
RE: Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See T... - 11/20/2006 8:10:51 PM   
Great White

quote:

ORIGINAL: jrodsly

You mean correction right?

Thank you. Not racist/favorite animal. Hate Madden/NCAA/Industry is behind. Past-coach/player/sports radio/referee, now-private: teacher/coach/owner-Great White's Sports Association-FootBall/Rugby/Lacrosse, planned-late ‘2010. Student/industry person? PM

(in reply to jrodsly)
Post #: 3
RE: Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See T... - 11/20/2006 9:05:27 PM   
dreamtheatervt

You can use a dual kicker/punter I believe.

The lineman downfield doesn't seem to be an issue. My response would be that it would be an "on your honor" issue not to exploit it since there are many different rules depending on league and level, and it would be too difficult to code all the particulars in.

Post #: 4
RE: Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See T... - 11/20/2006 9:50:13 PM   
jrodsly

quote:

ORIGINAL: GWsFBAReservUrFBTeam

quote:

ORIGINAL: jrodsly

You mean correction right?

yeah. i guess.

Back from the dead, I'm here to make ammends with the people I've ticked off and the people that were nice enough to make stuff I requested.

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See Them In The Thread.. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI