Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See Them In The Thread.. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

Great White -> Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See Them In The Thread.. (11/20/2006 7:06:28 PM)

David Winter,

Can any team just have one-player as the FG and EP Kicker, KO (and after Safeties) Kicker and (and after Safeties) Punter?

Does The MF have The Ineligible Player Downfield rule? If so, is there a yardage allowance or is it OLman past The LOS? If so, is The FM Ineligible Player Downfield rule simulating or exactly the same as the below rules? Any answer here is not going disappoint me; although, I would get my Vegan Cake to, if there is no yardage allowance, in all League's versions.

1. The NFL-once a OLman passes 2-yards then it is a pentality,

2. The NCAA/Div. 1A-once a OLman passes 1-yard (while not blocking) then it is a pentality or The OLman passes 4-yard (while not blocking) then it is a pentality and

3. CFL-During Laterals and Backward Passes, if a OLman passes 2-yards then it is a pentality; however, no such pentality for Forward Passes.

Thank you, advance for your replies.

No offense, for anyone who is not Mr. Winter or MF; but I really want their answers.

jrodsly -> RE: Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See Them In The Thread.. (11/20/2006 7:37:26 PM)

didnt someone do this one? oh wait. my contract. sorry.....[&:]

Great White -> RE: Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See Them In The Thread.. (11/20/2006 8:10:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jrodsly

You mean correction right?

dreamtheatervt -> RE: Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See Them In The Thread.. (11/20/2006 9:05:27 PM)

You can use a dual kicker/punter I believe.

The lineman downfield doesn't seem to be an issue. My response would be that it would be an "on your honor" issue not to exploit it since there are many different rules depending on league and level, and it would be too difficult to code all the particulars in.

jrodsly -> RE: Posting This Because Maybe Mr. Winter Did Not See Them In The Thread.. (11/20/2006 9:50:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GWsFBAReservUrFBTeam

quote:

ORIGINAL: jrodsly

You mean correction right?

yeah. i guess.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI