Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

1200 database downloads in 90 days!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> 1200 database downloads in 90 days! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1200 database downloads in 90 days! - 12/7/2006 8:14:19 PM   
ComDev

Okay I checked the HarpoonHQ logs last night and guess what... the DB2000 Harpoon3 database has generated no less than 1200 downloads (or 1196 to be exact) in the last 90 days. And that's for a database that hasn't even been updated in a long time! Not bad hehe. The latest 10.0.0 beta version adds another 223 downloads to that count.

The updated database, known as version 10.0.0, is now almost ready for release. It contains so many new units, features and upgrades that I've even given up on creating a 'change log'... You can go and get the beta version of the database here:

http://www.harpoonhq.com/harpoon3/scenarios/db2000vX00beta.zip

It should be noted that this database version was primarily built for Harpoon3.6 but contains numerous changes to make it more compatible with Harpoon3.7. And these mods now make it the community's most 3.7-compatible database. Further database upgrades will be implemented once the definitive version of 3.7 becomes ready (whenever that happens... hint, hint dev guys ), and all of the 200++ DB2000 scenarios will most likely be upgraded to a 100% 3.7 compatible standard too (assuming that dev guys can come up with a 'conversion tool' that works well... hint, hint again).

Stay tuned for the big release

Tnx!

http://www.harpoonhq.com/

< Message edited by emsoy -- 12/7/2006 9:17:12 PM >

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!
Post #: 1
RE: 1200 database downloads in 90 days! - 12/31/2006 12:38:40 PM   
SIRIUS10

Hi Rag if your not banned yet could you tell how many downloads the Colonial Wars db has had and what is the latest top 10 of all H3 Scens from all dbs hehe, btw changed my email addy again due to spammers hehe

"Well old boy,this happens in war.I am sorry your ships have been sunk"
- C-in-C PAF to his naval counterpart in 1971

(in reply to ComDev)
Post #: 2
RE: 1200 database downloads in 90 days! - 1/2/2007 9:13:00 PM   
ComDev

Your database has been at a pretty steady 300 downloads pr 90 days for the last year Paul

And surprisingly enough, AGSI hasn't banned me from this forum yet. But I know that with my endless stream of bug reports for 3.7.x, they might soon decide it is easier to ban those who know the game best rather than fixing what's broken. Lets see what happens ;)

< Message edited by emsoy -- 1/2/2007 9:28:39 PM >

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!

(in reply to SIRIUS10)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> 1200 database downloads in 90 days! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI