1200 database downloads in 90 days! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare

ComDev -> 1200 database downloads in 90 days! (12/7/2006 8:14:19 PM)

Okay I checked the HarpoonHQ logs last night and guess what... the DB2000 Harpoon3 database has generated no less than 1200 downloads (or 1196 to be exact) in the last 90 days. And that's for a database that hasn't even been updated in a long time! Not bad hehe. The latest 10.0.0 beta version adds another 223 downloads to that count.

The updated database, known as version 10.0.0, is now almost ready for release. It contains so many new units, features and upgrades that I've even given up on creating a 'change log'... You can go and get the beta version of the database here:

http://www.harpoonhq.com/harpoon3/scenarios/db2000vX00beta.zip

It should be noted that this database version was primarily built for Harpoon3.6 but contains numerous changes to make it more compatible with Harpoon3.7. And these mods now make it the community's most 3.7-compatible database. Further database upgrades will be implemented once the definitive version of 3.7 becomes ready (whenever that happens... hint, hint dev guys [;)]), and all of the 200++ DB2000 scenarios will most likely be upgraded to a 100% 3.7 compatible standard too (assuming that dev guys can come up with a 'conversion tool' that works well... hint, hint again).

Stay tuned for the big release [:D] [:D] [:D]

Tnx!

http://www.harpoonhq.com/

SIRIUS10 -> RE: 1200 database downloads in 90 days! (12/31/2006 12:38:40 PM)

Hi Rag if your not banned yet could you tell how many downloads the Colonial Wars db has had and what is the latest top 10 of all H3 Scens from all dbs hehe, btw changed my email addy again due to spammers hehe[:)]

ComDev -> RE: 1200 database downloads in 90 days! (1/2/2007 9:13:00 PM)

Your database has been at a pretty steady 300 downloads pr 90 days for the last year Paul [:D]

And surprisingly enough, AGSI hasn't banned me from this forum yet. But I know that with my endless stream of bug reports for 3.7.x, they might soon decide it is easier to ban those who know the game best rather than fixing what's broken. Lets see what happens ;)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI