Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wait for 1.5 seconds bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Public Beta Forum >> Wait for 1.5 seconds bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wait for 1.5 seconds bug - 12/17/2006 2:01:10 AM   
mark1726

It appears in the latest release that the logic command "WAIT FOR 1.5 Seconds" does not take 1.5 seconds for a QB to use it, in fact it appears the same as the wait for .15 seconds. I tested it on timing passes and the QB throws it immediately with the 1.5 seconds option, but waits a whole second with the 1 second option.

Forgive me if this has been pointed out before. Seems like a simple decimal point move problem by the program.

"Those who do not read and understand history are doomed to repeat it." - Harry Truman
Post #: 1
RE: Wait for 1.5 seconds bug - 12/17/2006 2:34:31 AM   
David Winter

I'll investigate to ensure he's waiting the full duration if there is no pressure (in the PDS with no defense) but if there is pressure, the game is designed to have the QB do something rather than just stand there.

If a QB is under any sort of pressure, he'll ignore the [WAITFOR] command and throw (adjusted by the Pocket Passer skill).

There was no way for me to leave the QB wait for the full duration if he's under pressure. Not without having a very high sack count.

(in reply to mark1726)
Post #: 2
RE: Wait for 1.5 seconds bug - 12/17/2006 7:11:07 AM   
mark1726

I tried it in practice mode without a defense to oppose the play. Check it out with a timing pass and you will see what I mean.

Not a huge problem, just something to check out when you get a chance.

"Those who do not read and understand history are doomed to repeat it." - Harry Truman

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Public Beta Forum >> Wait for 1.5 seconds bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI