Wait for 1.5 seconds bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Public Beta Forum

mark1726 -> Wait for 1.5 seconds bug (12/17/2006 2:01:10 AM)

It appears in the latest release that the logic command "WAIT FOR 1.5 Seconds" does not take 1.5 seconds for a QB to use it, in fact it appears the same as the wait for .15 seconds. I tested it on timing passes and the QB throws it immediately with the 1.5 seconds option, but waits a whole second with the 1 second option.

Forgive me if this has been pointed out before. Seems like a simple decimal point move problem by the program.

David Winter -> RE: Wait for 1.5 seconds bug (12/17/2006 2:34:31 AM)

I'll investigate to ensure he's waiting the full duration if there is no pressure (in the PDS with no defense) but if there is pressure, the game is designed to have the QB do something rather than just stand there.

If a QB is under any sort of pressure, he'll ignore the [WAITFOR] command and throw (adjusted by the Pocket Passer skill).

There was no way for me to leave the QB wait for the full duration if he's under pressure. Not without having a very high sack count.

mark1726 -> RE: Wait for 1.5 seconds bug (12/17/2006 7:11:07 AM)

I tried it in practice mode without a defense to oppose the play. Check it out with a timing pass and you will see what I mean.

Not a huge problem, just something to check out when you get a chance.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI