Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Dolphins Volunteer for Overseas Assignment

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> The Red Zone! >> Dolphins Volunteer for Overseas Assignment Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dolphins Volunteer for Overseas Assignment - 1/13/2007 11:55:44 PM   
Great White

I Hate This: the Miami Dolphins have VOLUNTEERED themselves for overseas assignment, in '2007 REGULAR-SEASON, and THE NFL accepted it*. The MDs play in London, England

*-You read right not a preseason game, but a REGULAR-SEASON game, possibly a home game for MDs and even thinking of making it against Buffalo (a division foe)!

I hate The MDs owners' greed for money that he voluntarily puts the Dolphins in a competitive disadvantage (if it is a division foe, then a extreme competitive disadvantage) and takes away a chance for The MDs that do not have a lot of money to attend the game! It is not like we are rooting for The 1971-1973 MDs Franchises and The 1971-1973 MDs playing in The NFC West (like The SF 49ers did, when they played in Mexico), they need every advantage The MDs can get.

The fans should demand a new owner, by not buy 2008 tickets, if The '2007 MDs lose a chance to play in The NFL's '2008 Playoffs, by that one-game.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/16451906.htm

I think NFL franchise owners forcing their teams to play outside of the Continental USA is cheating fans of the NFL and of the franchises that must do it.

Those NFL Franchises that each lose a home game are suffering a big competitive disadvantage (if it is a division foe, then a extreme competitive disadvantage) and takes away a chance for fans that do not have a lot of money to attend the game! Heck, it even takes away from the entertainment value and the competition value we watch the games for, because it adds a lot of travel time and other problems for the coaches and players to deal with.

I have no problem if The NFL sends NFL Franchises outside of The Continental (sp?) USA to play PreSeason Games*.

The fans should demand for The NFL owners, by not buying 2008 tickets, to stop sending NFL REGULAR-SEASON Games outside of The Continental (sp?) USA.

They do not count for chances at playoffs, thus what NFL Fans should care.

What do the rest of you NFL' Fans think?

< Message edited by Marauders -- 1/14/2007 7:43:42 AM >

Thank you. Not racist/favorite animal. Hate Madden/NCAA/Industry is behind. Past-coach/player/sports radio/referee, now-private: teacher/coach/owner-Great White's Sports Association-FootBall/Rugby/Lacrosse, planned-late ‘2010. Student/industry person? PM
Post #: 1
RE: I Hate This.... - 1/14/2007 12:47:12 AM   
jrodsly

(snickers)

Back from the dead, I'm here to make ammends with the people I've ticked off and the people that were nice enough to make stuff I requested.

(in reply to Great White)
Post #: 2
RE: I Hate This.... - 1/14/2007 7:04:51 PM   
garysorrell

We are in agreement on this one GW. I dont like the overseas games. I like the ones in Canada and Mexico, but thats about it.

(in reply to jrodsly)
Post #: 3
RE: I Hate This.... - 1/16/2007 12:01:47 AM   
Marauders

I don't like any oversees games during the regular season.

I don't like them much in the preseason either, but it isn't quite as bad.

(in reply to garysorrell)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> The Red Zone! >> Dolphins Volunteer for Overseas Assignment Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI