Dolphins Volunteer for Overseas Assignment (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> The Red Zone!

Great White -> Dolphins Volunteer for Overseas Assignment (1/13/2007 11:55:44 PM)

I Hate This: the Miami Dolphins have VOLUNTEERED themselves for overseas assignment, in '2007 REGULAR-SEASON, and THE NFL accepted it*. The MDs play in London, England

*-You read right not a preseason game, but a REGULAR-SEASON game, possibly a home game for MDs and even thinking of making it against Buffalo (a division foe)!

I hate The MDs owners' greed for money that he voluntarily puts the Dolphins in a competitive disadvantage (if it is a division foe, then a extreme competitive disadvantage) and takes away a chance for The MDs that do not have a lot of money to attend the game![:@] It is not like we are rooting for The 1971-1973 MDs Franchises and The 1971-1973 MDs playing in The NFC West (like The SF 49ers did, when they played in Mexico), they need every advantage The MDs can get.

The fans should demand a new owner, by not buy 2008 tickets, if The '2007 MDs lose a chance to play in The NFL's '2008 Playoffs, by that one-game.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/16451906.htm

I think NFL franchise owners forcing their teams to play outside of the Continental USA is cheating fans of the NFL and of the franchises that must do it.

Those NFL Franchises that each lose a home game are suffering a big competitive disadvantage (if it is a division foe, then a extreme competitive disadvantage) and takes away a chance for fans that do not have a lot of money to attend the game! Heck, it even takes away from the entertainment value and the competition value we watch the games for, because it adds a lot of travel time and other problems for the coaches and players to deal with.

I have no problem if The NFL sends NFL Franchises outside of The Continental (sp?) USA to play PreSeason Games*.

The fans should demand for The NFL owners, by not buying 2008 tickets, to stop sending NFL REGULAR-SEASON Games outside of The Continental (sp?) USA.

They do not count for chances at playoffs, thus what NFL Fans should care.

What do the rest of you NFL' Fans think?

jrodsly -> RE: I Hate This.... (1/14/2007 12:47:12 AM)

(snickers)

garysorrell -> RE: I Hate This.... (1/14/2007 7:04:51 PM)

We are in agreement on this one GW. I dont like the overseas games. I like the ones in Canada and Mexico, but thats about it.

Marauders -> RE: I Hate This.... (1/16/2007 12:01:47 AM)

I don't like any oversees games during the regular season.

I don't like them much in the preseason either, but it isn't quite as bad.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI