Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What is your favorite WWII tank?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? Page: <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/19/2007 2:44:40 PM   
.50Kerry

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ursa MAior

Well it is 3.50 AM here and I am lazy to dig up your 'We can be arrogant we have a scoreboard message' but this does not fit into what you imply above along with rune's first comment to my post starting with you are a nazi. You get back -bile and stuff- what you, Doggie and co started spitting. As of best the thread is called favorite.
IMHO if a weapon system makes the enemy scared beyond rational it is THE BEST since it has achived its purpose without even appearing on the battlefield see tank shock in WWI.

well I was stating that we can afford to be arrogant we have scoreboard, since "Yankee arrogance" seems to be the EUtopian starting position as regards my nation. Further I could not really give less of a damn what the majority of posters feel as regards my nation in their fits of picque and jealousy at our power. Never ceases to amuse me that in order for the US to get "allies" we are expected to prostrate ourselves and damn near apologize that we were attacked on 9/11.

It was a ludicrous baseline that had its start here on 9/11 as our buildings were smoldering. Kind EUtopians were explaining that "you guys sort of deserved it", "maybe this will teach you humility", and "our job now is to make sure the Americans don't respond". The pity is/was that the archives lack those charming positions as one of our "evil little crew's" favorite pastimes was throwing those words back in our "betters'" faces after the dust settled.

So now we get to the point that the US deserves to lose the GWoT because I am not ashamed we won ww2, do not have the proper deference to older cultures, etc etc etc. Well "ok", this may shock you but it is not as if EUtopia has a lot more to offer other than moral cover, and cheerleading for the most part. There are several nations in Europe who are doing a workman's job of helping us their ally and there are several who "forgot their honor in their other pants".

Beneath it all I am ashamed that our leadership sold your nation and other Eastern European nations down the river to Ivan instead of killing the snake quickly. Of course it is oddly enough the same party preaching restraint, the same side of the ideological pole who valued peace over all that sold the future Warsaw pact down the river back in the '40s. Turns out the communists had infiltrated our senior leadership to the point it may as well have been called "the Uncle Joe State Department Auxilla".

There is good and there is evil on this Earth and if there is one lesson my perusal of history has taught me over the years it is that when you do not deal with evil evil deals with you. The United States while not perfect, does not immobilize itself with endless navelgazing or self-delusory intonations that evil can ALWAYS be bargained with. You seem fond of faux orientalist pith allow me to respond with my personal favorite from Cao Cao, "I would rather betray the whole world than allow the world to betray me."

He got scoreboard as well.

< Message edited by .50Kerry -- 2/19/2007 3:29:17 PM >

Anchors aweigh!

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 601
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/19/2007 2:51:26 PM   
.50Kerry

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rune Iversen

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!

quite....only 300+ more pages to go...

Anchors aweigh!

(in reply to Rune Iversen)
Post #: 602
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/19/2007 3:02:02 PM   
Terminus

No. You won't have that satisfaction.

I'm getting off the ship now, and I'll leave you to fling poo at each other until it gets to be feeding time at the Steakhouse's latest unofficial and unfortunate branch office.

All of you Steakhouse amoeba are significantly lower on the evolutionary ladder than I, and it serves no purpose for me to continue any sort of communication with you.

We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.

(in reply to .50Kerry)
Post #: 603
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/19/2007 3:08:14 PM   
Rune Iversen

Ignoring the wulfir
Fighting the EUnuchs from within

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 604
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/19/2007 3:10:25 PM   
.50Kerry

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

He was referring to the 'Bismarck' thread back in the old AoW....a 'thread about nothing' that went on for years.....

not that an "old hand" like yourself would know that.
quote:

I'm getting off the ship now, and I'll leave you to fling poo at each other until it gets to be feeding time at the Steakhouse's latest unofficial and unfortunate branch office.

Rune and I don't fling poo at each other Terminus although if that is your "lifestyle choice" political correctness requires me to now state "not that there is anything wrong with that". Rune and I tend to bounce tactical advice for games off each other's frontal lobes and marvel at the logical palaces you our betters manage to construct. Well in deference to Big Bear he at least as a logical palace you have bile and knee-jerk emnity.....

sort of a "logic outhouse" as it were.

Considering MCSH is an official unofficial politics shunt for this forum I suspect you need a history lesson some of us "new guys" can enlighten you with.
quote:

All of you Steakhouse amoeba are significantly lower on the evolutionary ladder than I, and it serves no purpose for me to continue any sort of communication with you.

Terminus allow me to express my genuine internal emotional vacancy and longing for interaction with a mind such as yours. In denying we arrogant Yanqui Cowboys your presence and guiding advice you have left a hole in our emotional and intellectual discourse that while never able to be filled will also never close. We have brilliant persons such as yourself here in America and they are considered such a combination of valued and powerful we are forced to try to spread them one to a village just to be fair....

< Message edited by .50Kerry -- 2/19/2007 3:27:00 PM >

Anchors aweigh!

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 605
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/19/2007 4:23:47 PM   
Twotribes

quote:

What moronic drivel... I suggest you CHECK the join dates on those "madcow" guys. They were HERE long before your "intellectual" whit joined. And I will note for the umptenth time to any Admin or mod that cares that YOU are the WORST offender on this forum. Your responses are uniformily personal attacks and orders for others to leave or quit posting. You snipe and then act offended when called on your outrageous behavior, followed by demands that the thread be locked.

You are an offensive twit.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 606
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/19/2007 7:16:57 PM   
Ursa MAior

quote:

ORIGINAL: .50Kerry
well I was stating that we can afford to be arrogant we have scoreboard, since "Yankee arrogance" seems to be the EUtopian starting position as regards my nation. Further I could not really give less of a damn what the majority of posters feel as regards my nation in their fits of picque and jealousy at our power. Never ceases to amuse me that in order for the US to get "allies" we are expected to prostrate ourselves and damn near apologize that we were attacked on 9/11.

It was a ludicrous baseline that had its start here on 9/11 as our buildings were smoldering. Kind EUtopians were explaining that "you guys sort of deserved it", "maybe this will teach you humility", and "our job now is to make sure the Americans don't respond". The pity is/was that the archives lack those charming positions as one of our "evil little crew's" favorite pastimes was throwing those words back in our "betters'" faces after the dust settled.

So now we get to the point that the US deserves to lose the GWoT because I am not ashamed we won ww2, do not have the proper deference to older cultures, etc etc etc. Well "ok", this may shock you but it is not as if EUtopia has a lot more to offer other than moral cover, and cheerleading for the most part. There are several nations in Europe who are doing a workman's job of helping us their ally and there are several who "forgot their honor in their other pants".

Beneath it all I am ashamed that our leadership sold your nation and other Eastern European nations down the river to Ivan instead of killing the snake quickly. Of course it is oddly enough the same party preaching restraint, the same side of the ideological pole who valued peace over all that sold the future Warsaw pact down the river back in the '40s. Turns out the communists had infiltrated our senior leadership to the point it may as well have been called "the Uncle Joe State Department Auxilla".

There is good and there is evil on this Earth and if there is one lesson my perusal of history has taught me over the years it is that when you do not deal with evil evil deals with you. The United States while not perfect, does not immobilize itself with endless navelgazing or self-delusory intonations that evil can ALWAYS be bargained with. You seem fond of faux orientalist pith allow me to respond with my personal favorite from Cao Cao, "I would rather betray the whole world than allow the world to betray me."

He got scoreboard as well.

Nice big bunch of whining. Even managed to put some insults in it. Again. Where and where have I played with the abbrevation of USA the way you played with EU?? Believe me I have a LOT of ideas, but I dont want to insult those people who have not deserved their country to be mocked because of imbeciles like you. Those schools in California must REALLY give a low level of education.

What makes you think you -and in your opinion your country- are ABOVE all criticism? Why should it be? Only God makes no mistakes! People and countries do! Or every single person in US soil is entitled not to accept criticism? Like it or not I dont hate you or your country I am critical (towards my country, my chuildren and myself too). That's what thinking people do: Only believers dont criticize, but I believe in GOD and not in a country or its inhabitants.

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to .50Kerry)
Post #: 607
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/19/2007 7:26:36 PM   
mdiehl

quote:

All of you Steakhouse amoeba are significantly lower on the evolutionary ladder than I,

Is anyone else reminded of Vince D'Onofrio's character in "Men In Black"?

Show me a fellow who rejects statistical analysis a priori and I'll show you a fellow who has no knowledge of statistics.

Didn't we have this conversation already?

(in reply to .50Kerry)
Post #: 608
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/19/2007 8:33:50 PM   
mjk428

quote:

Once again insulting everyone at The Steakhouse from your lofty perch while decrying insults and arrogance. Priceless.

PS - We're all God's children.

(in reply to Terminus)
Post #: 609
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/19/2007 9:53:52 PM   
.50Kerry

quote:

Nice big bunch of whining. Even managed to put some insults in it. Again. Where and where have I played with the abbrevation of USA the way you played with EU?? Believe me I have a LOT of ideas, but I dont want to insult those people who have not deserved their country to be mocked because of imbeciles like you. Those schools in California must REALLY give a low level of education.

Whining? No that'd be Terminal and yourself chum. The 9/11 bile was real and changed my view of EUrope forever. The United States was willing to risk losing 60+ of our cities to protect the brie eating masses of Europe, and the thanks we get is "you guys sort of deserved it".

Well you guys deserve your elephant in the room as well.

By the way wherever did you get the notion I am from "Kalifornia" as Ahnuld says it?

quote:

What makes you think you -and in your opinion your country- are ABOVE all criticism? Why should it be? Only God makes no mistakes! People and countries do! Or every single person in US soil is entitled not to accept criticism? Like it or not I dont hate you or your country I am critical (towards my country, my chuildren and myself too). That's what thinking people do: Only believers dont criticize, but I believe in GOD and not in a country or its inhabitants.

Cue religious music:

Thank you amen.

Ursa I just find the fact that EUtopians such as yourself can yell and scream about the US' imperfections nonstop and preen as though you are more informed on what America is was and will be with more authority than those of us that live here, add in Terminal's Mad Cow Steakhouses hating comedy hour and you are actually rather entertaining. Fact is your kind does not whine about what China does, what Russia does, or what Fwance does with an 1/8th the aplomb you reserve for us.

In answer to "Best Evah" and the IS3 and its desert follies please allow me to express my gratitude that so far the only responses I have gotten from you knee jerk Fwitz and Ivan fans is "California Education sucks"(which it does in all honesty), "you MCSHers are single cell organisms"(which we may well be but amoebas with more agile wit than you Homo Superior types), and "YOU ARE NOT HUMBLE ENOUGH RUNE/SVEN!"(which in all honesty is a pretty low round of the limbo bar when speaking with people from nations whom Ivan managed to turn a generation or so of into a group that can only trace its parentage to '142 guards regiment')

Lighten up Big Bear it is not the end of the world that a dumb yank and an "idiot dane" just don't drink the Russo-Tueton bandwagon koolaid. I am *certain* that any moment now one of the "Evah" crowd will get around to explaining why the IS3 lost its super powers when driven against Israel. Kind of fun waiting for the answer actually.

See in the end the defense will be "poor training and leadership" but the entire point of this exercise is to point out that if the Sherman is such crap, then why on Earth does it have more victories under its belt than the IS3 or the Mittens? If the answer is/was that the Arabs had poor training then what was the German execuse since after all they had the "better toys" then as well....

it is not as though the US won through simple attrition scan the comparative casualty lists and get back to me.

To GermanFan "elite" means your group had to have surrendered to "inferior" Americans, Russians, and Brits in groups of more than 100,000......

< Message edited by .50Kerry -- 2/19/2007 10:39:36 PM >

Anchors aweigh!

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 610
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/19/2007 11:19:42 PM   
Ursa MAior

I mixed you with someone else I apologize for calling you californian.

Point taken. Since France showed signs of disagreement with Bush jr himself, the rest of the EU can kiss yer a$$.

THX for the lesson I promise I wont forget.

Next time I wil be in a position to make decisions I wont forget the tolerance, the warm heart and above all the allmighty knowledge of the world's smartest citizen.

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to .50Kerry)
Post #: 611
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/19/2007 11:41:31 PM   
Doggie

quote:

1/29/2007 2:39:55 AM

Doggie
Thanks to the creative programmer of the forum engine I can only see that you have posted something. The venom what you spit is only visble for those who are interested in your Steak house style rampage. Hasta la vista!

quote:

2/18/2007 11:09:52 PM

No I cant Puppy

I guess you're telepathic, since you can't see anything I wrote. Or maybe you're simply a pathological liar who can't help himself.

quote:

Where I live the way you behave is called racism

Where I live, your intellectual approach is called "stupidity". Only the mentally challanged would try to characterise himself as a victim of racism because he's been shown he doesn't have a clue what he's babbling about. Your problem is your obvious lack of intelligence; not your ethnic heritage. Though it is possible the shame your grandmomma experienced as a result of having her head shaved as a collaborator might have stunted the mental development of subsequent generations.

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 612
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 12:35:22 AM   
Honda

How do you subscribe to this? Entertaining, yet strangely unnerving...

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 613
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 1:39:06 AM   
.50Kerry

quote:

I mixed you with someone else I apologize for calling you californian.

I think I'll survive. Kalifornia may be a ****hole but it is still OUR ****hole. Although I'll get back to why the EUtopian use of the EU is a shellgame.

quote:

Point taken. Since France showed signs of disagreement with Bush jr himself, the rest of the EU can kiss yer a$$.

THX for the lesson I promise I wont forget.

Next time I wil be in a position to make decisions I wont forget the tolerance, the warm heart and above all the allmighty knowledge of the world's smartest citizen.

Is it "one EU of many" or "of many one EU"...?

The US does not allow single states of our federal system to override the collective and set their own foreign policy agenda. Furthermore we don't act bi-polar and then try to hide behind "don't blame me I am an Ohioan or Vermonter" when our policy irritates. EUtopians ALWAYS want whatever interpretation of the "Nation of EU" is most beneficial at any given moment. If the name of the game is the way you guys are playing we are entitled to another 51 seats in the UN.

Get back to me, and I ran out of "wamth" for the EUrophiles right around the time it dawned on me that "containment" to a EUtopian meant thwarting our goals.

< Message edited by .50Kerry -- 2/20/2007 2:23:22 AM >

Anchors aweigh!

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 614
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 2:02:28 AM   
Onime No Kyo

Just read the last few pages of this thread.....

Its amazing how your kind always brings out the worst in people. Could you please do us all a favor and confine yourselves to that forum of yours?

"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok

(in reply to .50Kerry)
Post #: 615
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 2:08:38 AM   
.50Kerry

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Its amazing how your kind always brings out the worst in people. Could you please do us all a favor and confine yourselves to that forum of yours?

erm, "no".....

I got here in 2000 thanks.

Please do explain to me how I forced Terminal and Ursa to "be at their worst"....

Like I said for not prostrating myself and wailing "oh how we Yanks have wronged all of you!" all the time before I post anything positive I get "the arrogance card".

I am dying for a EU fan like Ursa to explain to me what intellectual defense there is for the "one or many" EU shellgame.....and believe me I am hardly alone in being entertained by it, and that includes several of my European friends.

I point out that my favorite tank is the Sherman and that the Kittys are overhyped and ww3.5 breaks out.....yup all my fault.

< Message edited by .50Kerry -- 2/20/2007 5:27:13 AM >

Anchors aweigh!

(in reply to Onime No Kyo)
Post #: 616
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 2:15:00 AM   
Rune Iversen

quote:

Just when it was feeling like home again.....

Ignoring the wulfir

Post #: 617
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 2:19:41 AM   
.50Kerry

quote:

Just when it was feeling like home again.....

well let's be fair he and Terminus are obviously very close Rune.....

I won't stand in the way of Tristam and Isolde if that is what the moment needs....

;)

Anchors aweigh!

Post #: 618
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 2:20:23 AM   
Rune Iversen

quote:

well let's be fair he and Terminus are obviously very close Rune.....

I won't stand in the way of Tristam and Isolde if that is what the moment needs....

;)

Me no speakuh ranguage....

Ignoring the wulfir

(in reply to .50Kerry)
Post #: 619
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 2:20:58 AM   
EUBanana

EU delenda est.

(in reply to .50Kerry)
Post #: 620
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 2:22:45 AM   
Rune Iversen

quote:

ORIGINAL: EUBanana

EU delenda est.

We can´t have that kind of hate speech here mr. Banana. Not as long as your curvature is not in accordance with EU measurements.

Ignoring the wulfir

(in reply to EUBanana)
Post #: 621
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 2:24:41 AM   
.50Kerry

quote:

We can´t have that kind of hate speech here mr. Banana. Not as long as your curvature is not in accordance with EU measurements.

hey thankfully we have Fwance running the EU to tackle such burning questions as "what is the curve on a banana, and "how orange must an orange be?"

The EU a definite Aegis for liberty and western civ....

< Message edited by .50Kerry -- 2/20/2007 2:43:47 AM >

Anchors aweigh!

Post #: 622
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 4:29:20 AM   
Ursa MAior

quote:

I am dying for a EU fan like Ursa to explain to me what intellectual defense there is for the "one or many" EU shellgame.....and believe me I am hardly alone in being entertained by it, and that includes several of my European friends.

Well we did not have our secession war which would tighten the grip of some states over the other. For my part I would like to have a more centralized EU with way less beaurocracy, but that is not in the interest of the US, of the russians and not even some mamber states. Sooner or later the french -whom I also dislike- will realize that they cannot rule EU alone not even with the silent support of the germans. Same like with US and the world. Both have chewed bigger than they can swallow.

quote:

I got here in 2000 thanks.

Oh I see. And that gives you right to do anything? In that case please give the native americans back what is theirs. Including their lives. Thank you.

Doggie
You know until you started barking from the dawghouse I thought mdiehl is the man who is my worst experience, but I was wrong. There is always worse. You are right that I am pathetic. I am pathetic by trying to have a conversation with a foam spitting rotweiler who is nothing but malignant from the guts.

< Message edited by Ursa MAior -- 2/20/2007 4:48:24 AM >

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to .50Kerry)
Post #: 623
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 4:31:05 AM   
Twotribes

quote:

And of course I can expect you to DEMAND Terminus behave himself also?

Post #: 624
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 4:39:39 AM   
Ursa MAior

Yes T should restain himself too but only after the """"hosts"""" -who were here first- have shown a good example. Bruhahah what kind of argumentation is this? Like in the kindergarten in the sandpit. My Daddy is bigger than yours. I was here first in a virtual space. Damn!

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 625
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 4:45:42 AM   
Twotribes

quote:

Yes T should restain himself too but only after the """"hosts"""" -who were here first- have shown a good example. Bruhahah what kind of argumentation is this? Like in the kindergarten in the sandpit. My Daddy is bigger than yours. I was here first in a virtual space. Damn!

Except for that little point that Terminus STARTS posting in threads offensively as his first post. He acts like HE runs the board, ordering people to quit posting, telling them to go away, calling them offensive names, resorting to personal insults and generally being an ass in every thread he enters. Neither Rune nor Sven do that, they WILL respond when attacked but they dont start it. Nor are they so weak willed and unintelligent that as soon as someone refutes one of their posts they DEMAND the thread be locked. Or after firing a political commentary demanding that the thread be locked hoping such happens before anyone can respond.

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 626
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 4:54:58 AM   
Ursa MAior

Its not my job to defend T -he is a big boy can do it for himself-, but after visiting the same forum for years I only know one person -could be more or a type- which makes him react like this. In the WitP forum it was mdiehl and his extremist fanatism.

As of Rune -believe it or not- in his first post he called me a nazi for the very same reason Puppy called me commie. Oh yes Puppy joind he conversation with personal insults too So it is not uncommon to rush into a thread with guns blazing.

Edited for spelling

< Message edited by Ursa MAior -- 2/20/2007 5:09:14 AM >

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 627
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 5:14:23 AM   
Twotribes

You chose to ignore Terminus behavior and decry certain other people's behavior. THAT is the point. You want to be taken seriously, you better decry the behavior of EVERYONE that violates what ever decorum you feel is appropriate, otherwise you are being partisan and prejudicial.

And you have completely IGNORED Sven's point. Where you here on this board on 9/11 2001? Or shortly there after? Sven's point is that a whole host of European posters went on and on about how we CAUSED the attack, it was our fault and we deserved what happened. Some were down right gleeful that it happened and insisted not only did we have it coming to us, but they hoped it happened again.

Follow this by the lies and backstabbing done by France and Belguim leading up to the Invasion of Iraq. Continue with the idiotic claim that the US acted alone in said Invasion. Add to that the whining, carping and bitching of Europeans about the US while we act to save your asses and you have a person that is feed up with the stupidity of a group of people that have repeatedly let it be known the US is worse than terrorists that murder innocents.

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 628
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 5:55:48 AM   
Ursa MAior

quote:

ORIGINAL: Twotribes
You chose to ignore Terminus behavior and decry certain other people's behavior. THAT is the point. You want to be taken seriously, you better decry the behavior of EVERYONE that violates what ever decorum you feel is appropriate, otherwise you are being partisan and prejudicial.

He did not behave properly but he was not the first doing it. After someone breaks the nightpot in a busy room one should not be surprised to see **** flying all over the place.

I have not seen any from your side trying to calm down Puppy, Rune or Sven. Why should I try to calm T?

quote:

And you have completely IGNORED Sven's point. Where you here on this board on 9/11 2001? Or shortly there after? Sven's point is that a whole host of European posters went on and on about how we CAUSED the attack, it was our fault and we deserved what happened. Some were down right gleeful that it happened and insisted not only did we have it coming to us, but they hoped it happened again.

As often stated by others I was not here at that time. I dont think that there were so much in numbers -if so they were probably french-, but probably their behaviour had the same effect on you as Puppy's has on me. Whenever I say americans, immediately that aggressive moron comes to my mind.

If they did what you say they did, there is no excuse for them. No excuse but probably there is an explanation. After suffering two world wars, mass extermination of people (not only jews but gypsies or other ethnicities both by germans and russians) mass killing of innocents is NOT unknown in european history. In the EU almost every citizen had lost one or more family members, and everyone has stories how his/her family suffered during and after WWII. This made most of their hearts lot harder. You were lucky to avoid it until 9/11. Because of that I know how you probably felt and feel. The world will never be the same again. I say again most of them DID NOT EVEN understand the size of your shock because
1. only morons behave like what you described in such tragedy
2. unlike you it was not a new experience to them.

quote:

Follow this by the lies and backstabbing done by France and Belguim leading up to the Invasion of Iraq. Continue with the idiotic claim that the US acted alone in said Invasion. Add to that the whining, carping and bitching of Europeans about the US while we act to save your asses and you have a person that is feed up with the stupidity of a group of people that have repeatedly let it be known the US is worse than terrorists that murder innocents.

While I dont agree with you about the the necessity of the invasion of Iraq (Afganistan is a different story), I really appreciate your efforts -I sadly admit- unlike most europeans. On the other hand Bush jr's administration (NOT THE ENTIRE US) had some actions which SHOULD be eligible for critism since noone is without errors (except the One). There are people -like me e.g.- who do not criicize to hurt, but to build. Why arent these accepted? I have never talked about your country in a style which Puppy, Sven, or rRune usually allows him/herself.

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 629
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 6:25:55 AM   
UndercoverNotChickenSalad

All of you Steakhouse amoeba are significantly lower on the evolutionary ladder than I,

Fuk you.

< Message edited by UndercoverNotChickenSalad -- 2/20/2007 6:38:50 AM >

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 630
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? Page: <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI