Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What is your favorite WWII tank?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? Page: <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 6:33:36 AM   
UndercoverNotChickenSalad

How do you subscribe to this? Entertaining, yet strangely unnerving...

Like a bad car wreck.  Amusing until someone gets hurt - then its hilarious.

< Message edited by UndercoverNotChickenSalad -- 2/20/2007 6:47:07 AM >

Post #: 631
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 7:23:03 AM   
Doggie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ursa MAior
Doggie
You know until you started barking from the dawghouse I thought mdiehl is the man who is my worst experience, but I was wrong. There is always worse. You are right that I am pathetic. I am pathetic by trying to have a conversation with a foam spitting rotweiler who is nothing but malignant from the guts.

Damn. M'deilh and some of the others try so hard and you always hate me the worst.
I keep having to apologize to M'deihl, Sven and Rune for that. I mean they come here day after day and wear their little fingers to the bone trying to get you guys to hate them, and all I do is drop by once or twice a week and rip off a couple of paragraphs and I'm the Prince of Darkness. I feel sort of like Sally Field accepting the Oscar - ***sniff*** "You hate me, you really, really hate me. I just don't know what to say."

Don't you have any appreciation for how hard those opther guys work to make you hate them? Poor M'deihl works hard at making you look the complete fool that you are, and you go and diss him by rating me way above him on the list of people you hate the most, and I aint even trying. And poor Rune. Look at all the time he's spent making you clowns look like special olympians and he don't even hardly get a mention. Rune's just a youngster, this kind of stuff could damage his self esteem for years to come. Of course 'Kerry's used to it. I'm always apologizing to him because nitwits like you always rate him second to me, and he's been here far longer and worked much harder.

Life just aint fair sometimes, and people who really deserve recognition just don't get it. I must have some sort of special charisma that makes you twits focus on me for some reason. Maybe it's animal magnetism. But next time you make a complete fool of yourself here, be kind, and remember the hard working sane people that make it possible for you to continue your idiotic diatribes. And don't forget to give them a mention now and then, just so they can feel the love I feel, and retire each night knowing they have done their little bit to enrage the mentally challenged nitwits of this world, and sleep the sleep of the contented like I do.

Thanks awfully, and if you want an autographed picture or something, send your request to Chicken_Salad. He's my agent and handles my fan mail, for a nominal fee.

< Message edited by Doggie -- 2/20/2007 7:37:11 AM >

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 632
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 7:29:46 AM   
Ursa MAior

For once in your life could you try to EXACTLY tell me what is your problem with me? (Besides that I am a nazi/commie/terroist/EUcitizen whichever is the most serious insult in your eyes). From day 1 you behave precisely as you blame me to behave.

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 633
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 7:48:18 AM   

After someone breaks the nightpot in a busy room one should not be surprised to see **** flying all over the place.

hahaha   We don't have that saying in USA but I like it 

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 634
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 7:59:30 AM   
Doggie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Just read the last few pages of this thread.....

Its amazing how your kind always brings out the worst in people. Could you please do us all a favor and confine yourselves to that forum of yours?

I knew that name sounded familiar

Seems you had the worst brought out in you a while back, and decided to go back to sniping from mosques.

< Message edited by Doggie -- 2/20/2007 8:13:05 AM >

(in reply to Onime No Kyo)
Post #: 635
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 8:06:50 AM   

pwnt

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 636
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 8:38:06 AM   
Doggie

quote:

For once in your life could you try to EXACTLY tell me what is your problem with me?

Well, to be honest kid, I never knew you existed until somne people brought it to my attention that my friends, my forum, and my name was being dragged through the mud around here by certain "enlightened intellectuals."

Now, tanks aint my thing, and I was perfectly willing to let guys like Rune and '50Kerry who know what they're talking about educate y'all about them, but I keep seeing my name pop up, and I keep seeing references to "steakhouse morons" and all that.

It just seemed to me like y'all wanted my attention and now you got it. So what are you complaining about? Now you're perfectly free to come on over and join the "steakhouse morons" if you want to. I mean I'm the admin over there, and I give you my personal guarantee that nobody is going to stop you from saying anything you want.

But if you think you're going to just keep on sniping at me and my associates from here, then we're going to come over here and humiliate you. That's just the way the game is played, and you need to get used to it. I got a whole lot of "steakhouse morons" and every one of them is more knowlegable and a better writer than you'll ever be. You're just plain out of your league, and it shows. Look at this thread. You and your pals come off like idiots.

So here's the same advice I've given to a few other people. You want me off your ass? Then STFU about me. Go play with your little pals at the kiddie table and don't interupt the adults when they're talking. You notice there's a few other people around here that aint fans of mine. They don't bother me, and I don't bother them. As long as they keep my name out of their quaint little threads, then I don't come over and rip a pound of bacon out of their backs. They may say some stupid things, but as long as I don't hear about me and my "steakhouse morons", I don't care.

That's how you get along when there's plenty of people around who can make you look like a fool with a just a keyboard - you don't call attention to yourself by poking at them.
This aint your forum, and you and your nitwit teenaged pals don't get to decide who's welcome here and who aint. Once you get that through your head, you'll get along much better and might even learn something. Keep acting like grade school punks and you'll keep ending up upside down in the dumpster minus your lunch money.

< Message edited by Doggie -- 2/20/2007 8:53:55 AM >

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 637
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 10:05:14 AM   
Ursa MAior

It must be connected with your aging problems -you are getting senile that is- since I did not even know about you until you popped out of nothing -at least for me- and started insulting me. Recently I was mentioning you again and again yes. As I prime example how to NOT be a patriot.

For me .50Kerry's post on page 3 was a point where I started wondering do we speak the same language at all.

quote:

RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 1/19/2007 11:13:38 AM
We can afford to be arrogant we have scoreboard.

Two comments later I asked 50Keryy about his ability to confront himself and dang you came.

quote:

RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 1/24/2007 1:44:59 AM
Stuff like this is the reason Americans don't care what you think. What has your left wing opinions got to do with tanks?

You're clearly out of your league here so all you got is "Americans are doo doo heads"

"Hungary, EU" Good luck with the fourth reich.

NO ONE HAS EVER MENTIONED YOUR NAME BEFORE! YOu joined the forum and started insulting me with this commie speach and my country both EU and Hungary.

It looks like the M2B-HB guy ran to you crying that some a***hole is mocking the US (which is not true) and DANG the cavalry came guns blazing and sadly making a COMPLETE FOOL FROM HIMSELF. All I questioned was the AVERRAGE M4 Shermans' ability to take on the 44 version of the Panther (-A- IIRC).

There is a treatment for your memory problem and I am sure for your lack of anger controll too. I will stop FU with you -massa' Doggie- after you have found your copy of forum instructions.

PS Being 35 me thinks me being a bit too old to be called teenager and kid. If you could count (or read), you would have had seen that the fall of communism was 17 years ago and I stated that I have lived quite long under it.

Bye bye.

Now who is humiliated?

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Doggie)
Post #: 638
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 10:49:53 AM   
Rune Iversen

quote:

As of Rune -believe it or not- in his first post he called me a nazi

Strawman.

( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man )

< Message edited by Rune Iversen -- 2/20/2007 11:08:54 AM >

Ignoring the wulfir
Fighting the EUnuchs from within

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 639
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 11:09:49 AM   
Ursa MAior

I was wrong Rune. It was not your first post on me when you called me nazi. It was the 3rd.

quote:

RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 1/28/2007 1:04:04 PM
Now put on your nice Arrow Cross uniform and go out and play with the other fascists.....

I dont want to refute you since there is nothing ti refute. YOu say A I say B. Period.

Yet I dont want to insult the country where the Grand T comes from, so I only say you are simply an a$$hole.

BTW is not it a split personality who is a brainless Allied fan boy, yet whose avatar is the mighty Cobra THE ARCHENEMY OF GI JOE THE REAL AMERICAN HERO (tm)?

Art by the amazing Dixie

(in reply to Rune Iversen)
Post #: 640
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 12:28:44 PM   
pauk

quote:

I was wrong Rune. It was not your first post on me when you called me nazi. It was the 3rd.

quote:

Now put on your nice Arrow Cross uniform and go out and play with the other fascists.....

I dont want to refute you since there is nothing ti refute. YOu say A I say B. Period.

Yet I dont want to insult the country where the Grand T comes from, so I only say you are simply an a$$hole.

BTW is not it a split personality who is a brainless Allied fan boy, yet whose avatar is the mighty Cobra THE ARCHENEMY OF GI JOE THE REAL AMERICAN HERO (tm)?

Ursa, why you bother with them? You know some of them from WiTP forum where they tried to use a "brain" but after they were recognised as idiots they dissapeared from there () and found a new home here. Here they found a few good idiots too and it seems that things are finally working for them

You won't achive anything because amoeba minds can't understand anything - so i suggest live them to their destiny!

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 641
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 12:29:58 PM   
NefariousKoel

Funny how they modify their argument when proven wrong huh Mr. Iverson?

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 642
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 12:32:17 PM   
NefariousKoel

quote:

ORIGINAL: pauk

quote:

quote:

Ursa, why you bother with them? You know some of them from WiTP forum where they tried to use a "brain" but after they were recognised as idiots they dissapeared from there () and found a new home here. Here they found a few good idiots too and it seems that things are finally working for them

You won't achive anything because amoeba minds can't understand anything - so i suggest live them to their destiny!

Spoken like a true Chester mo'Lester buttplug. There should be an award for elitism.

And you're the winner, pauk!

(in reply to pauk)
Post #: 643
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 12:53:42 PM   
Honda

quote:

ORIGINAL: UndercoverNotChickenSalad

How do you subscribe to this? Entertaining, yet strangely unnerving...

Like a bad car wreck.  Amusing until someone gets hurt - then its hilarious.

Not exactly my point but if it makes you tick...

Post #: 644
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 1:33:04 PM   
pauk

quote:

ORIGINAL: NefariousKoel

There should be an award for elitism.

And you're the winner, pauk!

Yes, that's exactly my point. Thanks for the compliment!

(in reply to NefariousKoel)
Post #: 645
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 1:39:22 PM   
.50Kerry

quote:

being compared to Les is a high compliment puck....

Anchors aweigh!

(in reply to pauk)
Post #: 646
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 1:40:58 PM   
Rune Iversen

quote:

Never called you a nazi my dear boy

quote:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Rune Iversen -- 2/20/2007 2:02:05 PM >

Ignoring the wulfir

(in reply to Ursa MAior)
Post #: 647
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 1:47:49 PM   
.50Kerry

Hey Big Bear this may shock you but I don't find the interaction of former commies on a forum to be the seedcorn for deep bouts of introspection.  If we are hiding behind the "I say A you say B" favorites game then I expect you'll be all over the people who hopped down my throat on the Sherman calling it the jokemobile???  Ah no wait a minute like your view of Terminal it seems hypersensitivity on your part is a one-way street.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you for illustrating the EU shell game in action, and for running interference for Fwance.

The EU in a nutshell: Fwance telling Germany how to spend her money to undermine England.

Anchors aweigh!

Post #: 648
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 2:44:03 PM   
pauk

quote:

ORIGINAL: .50Kerry

quote:

being compared to Les is a high compliment puck....

he is much nicer person compared to you, apparently

(in reply to .50Kerry)
Post #: 649
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 2:46:10 PM   
Rune Iversen

quote:

he is much nicer person compared to you, apparently

Peas in a pod

Les is a bit more erudite and fluent though....

Ignoring the wulfir

(in reply to pauk)
Post #: 650
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 2:47:51 PM   
.50Kerry

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rune Iversen

Les is a bit more erudite and fluent though....

not to mention a far snappier dresser, and a credit to the anime outreach movement.....

Anchors aweigh!

Post #: 651
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 3:21:56 PM   
Kevin E. Duguay

I noticed someing about this thread. It's that most of you have very expanded egos and they are so large that you can not concentrate on this threads subject. I.E. TANKS....

As for the rest I'm still with the Tiger I.

As for this foolish discussion, I'm with Doggie!

KED

Post #: 652
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 3:26:39 PM   
.50Kerry

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kevin E. Duguay

I noticed someing about this thread. It's that most of you have very expanded egos and they are so large that you can not concentrate on this threads subject. I.E. TANKS....

As for the rest I'm still with the Tiger I.

As for this foolish discussion, I'm with Doggie!

Funny I thought I did a workman's job concentrating on "tanks" right up until I learned I was a single-celled Kalifornian....

if you can't argue the facts it seems in Iron Curtainland you argue the arguer using deleted scenes Yoda dialog and pure schtick.....

Anchors aweigh!

(in reply to Kevin E. Duguay)
Post #: 653
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 3:35:26 PM   
Kevin E. Duguay

Please change your name to Hanoi Kerry. It go's very well with JANE!

Back to subject..... Tiger I

KED

(in reply to .50Kerry)
Post #: 654
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 3:39:25 PM   
.50Kerry

quote:

Oh Kevin, Kevin....

you don't remember me "sven"?

This nick started out as a joke, a rather funny one in the vein of my "milly" series of posts then the mods decided I needed one nick so they forced me into this "prison" so to speak.....

now here I sit stuck in a 2004 punchline for eternity.

The Tiger I has its fans, I prefer war winning designs to whatever it was the Tiger accomplished.

< Message edited by .50Kerry -- 2/20/2007 10:23:31 PM >

Anchors aweigh!

(in reply to Kevin E. Duguay)
Post #: 655
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 4:15:01 PM   
Knuckles_85

quote:

ORIGINAL: .50Kerry

quote:

Oh Kevin, Kevin....

you deon't remember me "sven"?

This nick started out as a joke, a rather funny one in the vein of my "milly" series of posts then the mods decided I needed one nick so they forced me into this "prison" so to speak.....

now here I sit stuck in a 2004 punchline for eternity.

The Tiger I has its fans, I prefer war winning designs to whatever it was the Tiger accomplished.

Yeah it took a few weeks for a lot of people to realize it was sven. He took in a lot of people with that gag and was pretty damn convincing. Thing is though everyone has a unique writing style so if you pay close attention you can normally figure out who the mystery person is

Me: God that guy is annoying

Co-worker: What would Jesus do?

Me: I don't know set him on fire and send him to hell?

(in reply to .50Kerry)
Post #: 656
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 4:30:57 PM   
robpost3

Just to lighten the mood....
How to "blow'em all up!" and have some fun in the process.

War is supposed to be a serious business, right? Not according to German WWII technical writers who turned the thick, boring tank manuals for "Tiger" & "Panther" tanks into a "Popular Science"/"Playboy"/comic book combination. These juicy manuals proved to be so popular, that they were even translated into Russian and read throughout the Soviet Army tank corps. I could not find the Russian "link-jacked" versions, but here are a couple of genuine Nazi tank manuals, with full versions readily available on the net.
Tiger Tank Manual, 1943
The German "Tiger" Tank was introduced in August 1942 and was at that time the most powerful tank in the world. The success of the Tiger was so profound, that no Allied tank dared to engage it in open combat. This psychological fear soon became to be known as "Tigerphobia". Drivers inside the tank, in the meantime could peruse the following:

The Yankee Motto:
Use it up,
Wear it out,
Make do,
Or do without.
"God Help us, and God, come yourself.
Don't send Jesus, this is no place for children."

(in reply to Knuckles_85)
Post #: 657
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 4:32:01 PM   
robpost3

Cover page:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by robpost3 -- 2/20/2007 4:50:24 PM >

The Yankee Motto:
Use it up,
Wear it out,
Make do,
Or do without.

(in reply to robpost3)
Post #: 658
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 4:34:13 PM   
robpost3

Propaganda:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by robpost3 -- 2/20/2007 4:49:42 PM >

The Yankee Motto:
Use it up,
Wear it out,
Make do,
Or do without.

(in reply to robpost3)
Post #: 659
RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? - 2/20/2007 4:37:28 PM   
robpost3

Its like driving a mercedes:

Attachment (1)

The Yankee Motto:
Use it up,
Wear it out,
Make do,
Or do without.

(in reply to robpost3)
Post #: 660
Page:   <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What is your favorite WWII tank? Page: <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI