Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Black Powder: What Happened to It?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Black Powder: What Happened to It? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Black Powder: What Happened to It? - 4/3/2007 5:34:37 AM   
Waldo_slith

The Black Powder forum has disappeared. What happened to it? Is Matrix no longer to publish the game?

wp
Post #: 1
RE: Black Powder: What Happened to It? - 4/3/2007 5:49:02 AM   
Erik Rutins

Check the Horse and Musket forum. Here's the latest from Tim Coakley of Double Shot Design:

"Black Powder Wars: Battles of Napoleon is being put on hiatus. With recent developments on my cooperative agreement with Matrix games and Boku Games, I am going to look at incorporating the design ideas in BPW:BoN into the Horse and Musket 2 engine.

This game engine is already operational and stable with the original programmer and designer on board the new design team.

I feel this is the best way to bring my ideas to the gaming community. The initial releases will be enhanced re-releases of the Boku titles, plus a new game called “Warriors of Russia.”

The future for the game engine is wide open for both features and content…such as the Napoleonic period.

Frank Hunter will be driving on with Guns of August.

I want to thank the many people who have been contributing to BPW:BoN, and I invite you all over to the Horse and Musket forum to participate in the discussions on the HnM2 games.

Regards,
Tim Coakley
Double Shot Design"

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Waldo_slith)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Black Powder: What Happened to It? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI