Black Powder: What Happened to It? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Waldo_slith -> Black Powder: What Happened to It? (4/3/2007 5:34:37 AM)

The Black Powder forum has disappeared. What happened to it? Is Matrix no longer to publish the game?

wp

Erik Rutins -> RE: Black Powder: What Happened to It? (4/3/2007 5:49:02 AM)

Check the Horse and Musket forum. Here's the latest from Tim Coakley of Double Shot Design:

"Black Powder Wars: Battles of Napoleon is being put on hiatus. With recent developments on my cooperative agreement with Matrix games and Boku Games, I am going to look at incorporating the design ideas in BPW:BoN into the Horse and Musket 2 engine.

This game engine is already operational and stable with the original programmer and designer on board the new design team.

I feel this is the best way to bring my ideas to the gaming community. The initial releases will be enhanced re-releases of the Boku titles, plus a new game called “Warriors of Russia.”

The future for the game engine is wide open for both features and content…such as the Napoleonic period.

Frank Hunter will be driving on with Guns of August.

I want to thank the many people who have been contributing to BPW:BoN, and I invite you all over to the Horse and Musket forum to participate in the discussions on the HnM2 games.

Regards,
Tim Coakley
Double Shot Design"

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI