Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

LCU Symbol Colors

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> LCU Symbol Colors Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
LCU Symbol Colors - 4/11/2007 8:24:02 PM   
Snowman999

Maybe this was covered here years ago, but I've never seen it asked.

What do the different shades of color in LCU symbol/squares mean? I'm talking about light olive drab versus dark, or bright yellow for China versus deep yellow, etc. Does it mean they are moving? Unfortified? Out of supply? A certain disruption level? I think just moving, but I've never really studied the correlations.

If it's moving, and there is a stack, does one unit moving make the stack shift color, a majority, or do all of them need to be in that status?

Not a big thing, but I've always wondered . . .

Snowman999
Post #: 1
RE: LCU Symbol Colors - 4/11/2007 8:29:26 PM   
rtrapasso

quote:

ORIGINAL: Snowman999

Maybe this was covered here years ago, but I've never seen it asked.

What do the different shades of color in LCU symbol/squares mean? I'm talking about light olive drab versus dark, or bright yellow for China versus deep yellow, etc. Does it mean they are moving? Unfortified? Out of supply? A certain disruption level? I think just moving, but I've never really studied the correlations.

If it's moving, and there is a stack, does one unit moving make the stack shift color, a majority, or do all of them need to be in that status?

Not a big thing, but I've always wondered . . .

The DARKER the color, the stronger the stack... i would have done it the other way, but they forgot to ask...

(in reply to Snowman999)
Post #: 2
RE: LCU Symbol Colors - 4/11/2007 8:35:53 PM   
Snowman999

[/quote]

The DARKER the color, the stronger the stack... i would have done it the other way, but they forgot to ask...

[/quote]

Ah. That's one I had not considered. Seems less useful than any of my suggesitons. <VBG>

Thanks for the quick reply.

Snowman999

(in reply to rtrapasso)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> LCU Symbol Colors Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI