LCU Symbol Colors (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Snowman999 -> LCU Symbol Colors (4/11/2007 8:24:02 PM)

Maybe this was covered here years ago, but I've never seen it asked.

What do the different shades of color in LCU symbol/squares mean? I'm talking about light olive drab versus dark, or bright yellow for China versus deep yellow, etc. Does it mean they are moving? Unfortified? Out of supply? A certain disruption level? I think just moving, but I've never really studied the correlations.

If it's moving, and there is a stack, does one unit moving make the stack shift color, a majority, or do all of them need to be in that status?

Not a big thing, but I've always wondered . . .

rtrapasso -> RE: LCU Symbol Colors (4/11/2007 8:29:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Snowman999

Maybe this was covered here years ago, but I've never seen it asked.

What do the different shades of color in LCU symbol/squares mean? I'm talking about light olive drab versus dark, or bright yellow for China versus deep yellow, etc. Does it mean they are moving? Unfortified? Out of supply? A certain disruption level? I think just moving, but I've never really studied the correlations.

If it's moving, and there is a stack, does one unit moving make the stack shift color, a majority, or do all of them need to be in that status?

Not a big thing, but I've always wondered . . .

The DARKER the color, the stronger the stack... i would have done it the other way, but they forgot to ask... [:'(]

Snowman999 -> RE: LCU Symbol Colors (4/11/2007 8:35:53 PM)

[/quote]

The DARKER the color, the stronger the stack... i would have done it the other way, but they forgot to ask... [:'(]

[/quote]

Ah. That's one I had not considered. Seems less useful than any of my suggesitons. <VBG>

Thanks for the quick reply.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI