Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Allied Opponent for WITP (Closed Sorry for the delay!)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> Allied Opponent for WITP (Closed Sorry for the delay!) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Allied Opponent for WITP (Closed Sorry for the delay!) - 6/10/2007 8:33:29 AM   
Jutland13

I am considering a moderate tempo game - 2-4 turns /week. I have one PBEM with STLDiver, which has been going on for over a 16mos, we are in 44 in the Campaign. That is my primary game. I enjoy an aggressive game style, but flexible on house rules as long as they are not overly restrictive. I presently only have stock map loaded. Hoping to find a long term opponent, grealty dislike investing time into a game and have to stop or restart, dialogue and discussion on issues is a priority in keeping games going. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks.

< Message edited by Jutland13 -- 6/22/2007 9:46:42 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Allied Opponent for WITP - 6/11/2007 8:28:08 AM   
ycwang

pm sent.

(in reply to Jutland13)
Post #: 2
RE: Allied Opponent for WITP - 6/12/2007 10:17:02 PM   
pauk

i may guarantee for YcWang... a long time opponent (UV and WITP)... very honourable and reliable player. Good luck guys!

(in reply to Jutland13)
Post #: 3
RE: Allied Opponent for WITP - 6/13/2007 2:41:53 AM   
stldiver

I also will speak to Jutland13's abilities and commitment to the game, we both have families and travel and have average over 2 turns a day. When our game is complete, I look forward to switching sides.

As to his abilities he is aggressive, and a quick teacher (i.e. He taught me a lot by kicking my forces around). Which I have applied to other oppenants, then rudely been taught new lessons.

Good Luck to both of you if you meet in the field of battle.

(in reply to pauk)
Post #: 4
RE: Allied Opponent for WITP - 6/13/2007 3:47:44 PM   
ycwang

quote:

ORIGINAL: pauk

i may guarantee for YcWang... a long time opponent (UV and WITP)... very honourable and reliable player. Good luck guys!

Hi Pauk,
Thanks a lot for your kind words. The problem is that Jutland13 has not contacted me yet.
Guess that I may start to find an opponent for myself.

Yu-Chi

(in reply to pauk)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> Allied Opponent for WITP (Closed Sorry for the delay!) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI