Allied Opponent for WITP (Closed Sorry for the delay!) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted

Jutland13 -> Allied Opponent for WITP (Closed Sorry for the delay!) (6/10/2007 8:33:29 AM)

I am considering a moderate tempo game - 2-4 turns /week. I have one PBEM with STLDiver, which has been going on for over a 16mos, we are in 44 in the Campaign. That is my primary game. I enjoy an aggressive game style, but flexible on house rules as long as they are not overly restrictive. I presently only have stock map loaded. Hoping to find a long term opponent, grealty dislike investing time into a game and have to stop or restart, dialogue and discussion on issues is a priority in keeping games going. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks.

ycwang -> RE: Allied Opponent for WITP (6/11/2007 8:28:08 AM)

pm sent.

pauk -> RE: Allied Opponent for WITP (6/12/2007 10:17:02 PM)

i may guarantee for YcWang... a long time opponent (UV and WITP)... very honourable and reliable player. Good luck guys!

stldiver -> RE: Allied Opponent for WITP (6/13/2007 2:41:53 AM)

I also will speak to Jutland13's abilities and commitment to the game, we both have families and travel and have average over 2 turns a day. When our game is complete, I look forward to switching sides.

As to his abilities he is aggressive, and a quick teacher (i.e. He taught me a lot by kicking my forces around). Which I have applied to other oppenants, then rudely been taught new lessons. [8|]

Good Luck to both of you if you meet in the field of battle.

ycwang -> RE: Allied Opponent for WITP (6/13/2007 3:47:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pauk

i may guarantee for YcWang... a long time opponent (UV and WITP)... very honourable and reliable player. Good luck guys!

Hi Pauk,
Thanks a lot for your kind words. [:)] The problem is that Jutland13 has not contacted me yet. [>:]
Guess that I may start to find an opponent for myself. [:D]

Yu-Chi

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI