Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Unexpected Error 91/And

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Unexpected Error 91/And Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unexpected Error 91/And - 7/30/2007 7:33:32 PM   
grog45

Every once in a while when the game I'm playing ends a window pops up and says "UNEXPECTED ERROR
91". I have to bring up the windows task manager and use processes to get out of the game. I don't lose anything but its really annoying to have to totally shut down the game because of this.
Also, I noticed if I uncheck and recheck the block for fireworks to be displayed it knocks the sound
out. I still can't see the fireworks but thats fine with me. I'd rather get this UNEXPECTED ERROR 91 message cleared up. Do I really need to use the update that came out this month and will it mess up the season that I started if I install it? I've asked that question before and noone has answered me about this yet.
Post #: 1
RE: Unexpected Error 91/And - 7/31/2007 1:28:58 AM   
DonBraswell

grog45, Loading the new update will not hurt your Association.
Don

(in reply to grog45)
Post #: 2
RE: Unexpected Error 91/And - 7/31/2007 4:21:51 AM   
Bustoff

I have seen this also. It's sporadic and does not seem to be connected to any particular event in the game. It Freezes PS and I have to bail out with the three-finger salute.

"I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation." -- Satchel Paige

(in reply to grog45)
Post #: 3
RE: Unexpected Error 91/And - 7/31/2007 9:32:22 AM   
grog45

The only good thing about error 91 is that you don't lose the game you just played.
Also, I noticed that after installing the update I no longer lose the sound for the game when I check and uncheck the fireworks box. Maybe the fireworks will work now. I hope so but if it doesn't thats ok.

< Message edited by grog45 -- 7/31/2007 10:22:33 AM >

(in reply to Bustoff)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Unexpected Error 91/And Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI