Unexpected Error 91/And (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

grog45 -> Unexpected Error 91/And (7/30/2007 7:33:32 PM)

Every once in a while when the game I'm playing ends a window pops up and says "UNEXPECTED ERROR
91". I have to bring up the windows task manager and use processes to get out of the game. I don't lose anything but its really annoying to have to totally shut down the game because of this.
Also, I noticed if I uncheck and recheck the block for fireworks to be displayed it knocks the sound
out. I still can't see the fireworks but thats fine with me. I'd rather get this UNEXPECTED ERROR 91 message cleared up. Do I really need to use the update that came out this month and will it mess up the season that I started if I install it? I've asked that question before and noone has answered me about this yet.

DonBraswell -> RE: Unexpected Error 91/And (7/31/2007 1:28:58 AM)

grog45, Loading the new update will not hurt your Association.
Don

Bustoff -> RE: Unexpected Error 91/And (7/31/2007 4:21:51 AM)

I have seen this also. It's sporadic and does not seem to be connected to any particular event in the game. It Freezes PS and I have to bail out with the three-finger salute.

grog45 -> RE: Unexpected Error 91/And (7/31/2007 9:32:22 AM)

The only good thing about error 91 is that you don't lose the game you just played.
Also, I noticed that after installing the update I no longer lose the sound for the game when I check and uncheck the fireworks box. Maybe the fireworks will work now. I hope so but if it doesn't thats ok.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI