Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

few more q's

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> few more q's Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
few more q's - 8/6/2007 7:28:13 AM   
nugeneral

after playing the game for a while here some questions for your consideration.

1-when playing a campaign, is there a way to tell who are "core" guys w/o having to memorize the chart? any indication on the info box for the unit or a mouse over? hey why waste those guys...

2-is there any way to tell if your arty is going to shot this turn or have to wait until the next one. sometimes i see a target for a mortar, hit the shoot button thinking i would see it right away, but nope i have to wait.

3- this is a biggie, i am looking for a quick way to find the number of the weapon data of the unit, say a tiger, since this is a variable with distance, please tell me i do not have to memorize the chart in the manual for weapons data. if so why was this not included in the f2 button data?

thanks in advance
nu general
Post #: 1
RE: few more q's - 8/6/2007 8:09:07 AM   
Jason Petho

quote:

ORIGINAL: nugeneral

after playing the game for a while here some questions for your consideration.

1-when playing a campaign, is there a way to tell who are "core" guys w/o having to memorize the chart? any indication on the info box for the unit or a mouse over? hey why waste those guys...

Click on your leader so it is highlighted, then click the highlight organization button.

quote:

2-is there any way to tell if your arty is going to shot this turn or have to wait until the next one. sometimes i see a target for a mortar, hit the shoot button thinking i would see it right away, but nope i have to wait.

Turn on your Visible Hexes. If you can see it with your mortar, it will shoot right away in FIRE MODE.

quote:

3- this is a biggie, i am looking for a quick way to find the number of the weapon data of the unit, say a tiger, since this is a variable with distance, please tell me i do not have to memorize the chart in the manual for weapons data. if so why was this not included in the f2 button data?

Click on a unit, press F2 and then click on the R symbol near the right hand corner of the display. This will show you the effective range and numerical value of that - red is vs hard targets, blue is vs soft targets.

Jason Petho

(in reply to nugeneral)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> few more q's Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI