few more q's (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

nugeneral -> few more q's (8/6/2007 7:28:13 AM)

after playing the game for a while here some questions for your consideration.

1-when playing a campaign, is there a way to tell who are "core" guys w/o having to memorize the chart? any indication on the info box for the unit or a mouse over? hey why waste those guys...

2-is there any way to tell if your arty is going to shot this turn or have to wait until the next one. sometimes i see a target for a mortar, hit the shoot button thinking i would see it right away, but nope i have to wait.

3- this is a biggie, i am looking for a quick way to find the number of the weapon data of the unit, say a tiger, since this is a variable with distance, please tell me i do not have to memorize the chart in the manual for weapons data. if so why was this not included in the f2 button data?

thanks in advance
nu general

Jason Petho -> RE: few more q's (8/6/2007 8:09:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nugeneral

after playing the game for a while here some questions for your consideration.

1-when playing a campaign, is there a way to tell who are "core" guys w/o having to memorize the chart? any indication on the info box for the unit or a mouse over? hey why waste those guys...

Click on your leader so it is highlighted, then click the highlight organization button.

quote:

2-is there any way to tell if your arty is going to shot this turn or have to wait until the next one. sometimes i see a target for a mortar, hit the shoot button thinking i would see it right away, but nope i have to wait.

Turn on your Visible Hexes. If you can see it with your mortar, it will shoot right away in FIRE MODE.

quote:

3- this is a biggie, i am looking for a quick way to find the number of the weapon data of the unit, say a tiger, since this is a variable with distance, please tell me i do not have to memorize the chart in the manual for weapons data. if so why was this not included in the f2 button data?

Click on a unit, press F2 and then click on the R symbol near the right hand corner of the display. This will show you the effective range and numerical value of that - red is vs hard targets, blue is vs soft targets.

Jason Petho

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI