Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

unable to load troops in CHS 2.08

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 - 8/7/2007 7:17:15 AM   
KahunaPete

I'm on the Dec 11th, 1941 turn and I want to reinforce Port Moresby by loading some Aussie troops from Brisbane.

But I'm unable to load troops from Brisbane on to my transports using Combined Historical mod 2.08 with Andrews extended maps with Panama and Aden.

When I create a transport mission to load any of the ground troops in Brisbane, it doesn't allow me to select any troops there. All I see is the popup screen but no units to select.

I thought maybe I had to change to unit assigned HQ but all are assigned to ANZAC include Port Moresby base.

I did notice that some units (based in Port Moresby) are listed under Australia Command which seems no longer a valid HQ since this mod seems to have switched Australia command to the new ANZAC command.

Help! thanks

Post #: 1
RE: unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 - 8/7/2007 7:21:19 AM   
Blackhorse

Kahuna,

ANZAC is a "restricted" command. You need to spend Preparation Points and convert ANZAC units to a non-restricted command (such as "Australia") to be able to load them on ships.

WitP-AE -- US LCU & AI Stuff

Oddball: Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Moriarty: Crap!

(in reply to KahunaPete)
Post #: 2
RE: unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 - 8/7/2007 7:24:36 AM   
KahunaPete

Unfortunately there is no Australia command available to choose from using CHS +Nik mode scenario. It's been removed from the list.

What commands are non-restricted? Should I covert everything to Southwest Pacific for all units destined to port Moresby?

< Message edited by KahunaPete -- 8/7/2007 7:25:35 AM >

(in reply to Blackhorse)
Post #: 3
RE: unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 - 8/7/2007 7:25:12 AM   
Andrew Brown

What Blackhorse says about ANZAC Command is correct - it is a "restricted" command.

There is an Australia Command - separate from ANZAC Command, and not restricted - in CHS.

(in reply to Blackhorse)
Post #: 4
RE: unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 - 8/7/2007 7:26:10 AM   
Andrew Brown

quote:

ORIGINAL: KahunaPete

Unfortunately there is no Australia command available to choose from using CHS +Nik mode scenario. It's been removed from the list.

What commands are non-restricted? Should I covert everything to Southwest Pacific for all units destined to port Moresby?

Yes, you should use SWPAC.

Andrew

(in reply to KahunaPete)
Post #: 5
RE: unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 - 8/7/2007 7:27:53 AM   
KahunaPete

great thanks!

any chance Nik's mode will be corrected with the units in Port Moresby currently under Australia Command which doesn't seem to exist anymore in the game?

< Message edited by KahunaPete -- 8/7/2007 7:37:19 AM >

(in reply to Andrew Brown)
Post #: 6
RE: unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 - 8/7/2007 8:48:14 AM   
String

quote:

ORIGINAL: KahunaPete

great thanks!

any chance Nik's mode will be corrected with the units in Port Moresby currently under Australia Command which doesn't seem to exist anymore in the game?

Check the units in Darwin.

(in reply to KahunaPete)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> unable to load troops in CHS 2.08 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI