Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Coaching and Depth Charts?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Coaching and Depth Charts? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Coaching and Depth Charts? - 10/2/2007 3:55:36 PM   
Bobolini

I anm coaching one team and every game I cannot just "play". I always get an error. Not enough players one week, too many the next. I have to sign and cut each week? I also fix this and then all of a sudden it says my dpeth chart is invalid yet I have no idea where? Also, I have another question, I am playing a 12 man league and it's highschool. Well, I have to tell you that the QB';s accuracy is very very low. Is this becasue I am playing HS level?
Post #: 1
RE: Coaching and Depth Charts? - 10/2/2007 5:01:46 PM   
nmleague

I had this happen in beta testing, your roster has to match your team profile, if your team profile has 5 RB then your acitve roster and depth charts must have 5 RB if not you will get the errors you are mentioning.

(in reply to Bobolini)
Post #: 2
RE: Coaching and Depth Charts? - 10/2/2007 5:23:29 PM   
Marauders

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bobolini: I am playing a 12 man league and it's highschool. Well, I have to tell you that the QB';s accuracy is very very low. Is this becasue I am playing HS level?

Yes, it is because you are playing at high school level.

(in reply to Bobolini)
Post #: 3
RE: Coaching and Depth Charts? - 10/2/2007 7:14:35 PM   
Bobolini

Ok, I'll check my initial profile. Man so much to learn but I'm liking it.

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 4
RE: Coaching and Depth Charts? - 10/2/2007 7:31:38 PM   
David Winter

Hi.

The replies you've read seem correct. The team profile is the bible of the team so your roster must match that. If your team profile calls for 3 Running Backs you need to maintain 3 healthy running backs on the team. Otherwise, the you won't be able to continue into the on-field game.

And yes, the highschool level of passing is not accurate and the players are much slower.

thanks
David

(in reply to Bobolini)
Post #: 5
RE: Coaching and Depth Charts? - 10/2/2007 7:51:06 PM   
DONMVP

Glad to hear about the profile bit , never thought of that had that show up twice , i guess i must have replaced right guy .Tell you one thing running teams in this game makes you keep on your toes . Had a game where in a span of 5 plays a team lost starting QB To concusion then the 3rd stringer must have come in because fatigue for 2nd QB , AND GOT A CARREER ENDING INJURY , missed all that in span of a few mins . Must be those bone crunching hits now .

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Coaching and Depth Charts? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI