Coaching and Depth Charts? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

Bobolini -> Coaching and Depth Charts? (10/2/2007 3:55:36 PM)

I anm coaching one team and every game I cannot just "play". I always get an error. Not enough players one week, too many the next. I have to sign and cut each week? I also fix this and then all of a sudden it says my dpeth chart is invalid yet I have no idea where? Also, I have another question, I am playing a 12 man league and it's highschool. Well, I have to tell you that the QB';s accuracy is very very low. Is this becasue I am playing HS level?

nmleague -> RE: Coaching and Depth Charts? (10/2/2007 5:01:46 PM)

I had this happen in beta testing, your roster has to match your team profile, if your team profile has 5 RB then your acitve roster and depth charts must have 5 RB if not you will get the errors you are mentioning.

Marauders -> RE: Coaching and Depth Charts? (10/2/2007 5:23:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bobolini: I am playing a 12 man league and it's highschool. Well, I have to tell you that the QB';s accuracy is very very low. Is this becasue I am playing HS level?

Yes, it is because you are playing at high school level.

Bobolini -> RE: Coaching and Depth Charts? (10/2/2007 7:14:35 PM)

Ok, I'll check my initial profile. Man so much to learn but I'm liking it.

David Winter -> RE: Coaching and Depth Charts? (10/2/2007 7:31:38 PM)

Hi.

The replies you've read seem correct. The team profile is the bible of the team so your roster must match that. If your team profile calls for 3 Running Backs you need to maintain 3 healthy running backs on the team. Otherwise, the you won't be able to continue into the on-field game.

And yes, the highschool level of passing is not accurate and the players are much slower.

thanks
David

DONMVP -> RE: Coaching and Depth Charts? (10/2/2007 7:51:06 PM)

Glad to hear about the profile bit , never thought of that had that show up twice , i guess i must have replaced right guy .Tell you one thing running teams in this game makes you keep on your toes . Had a game where in a span of 5 plays a team lost starting QB To concusion then the 3rd stringer must have come in because fatigue for 2nd QB , AND GOT A CARREER ENDING INJURY , missed all that in span of a few mins . Must be those bone crunching hits now .

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI