Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A New UFO: Extraterrestrials Update Now Available!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> UFO: Extraterrestrials >> A New UFO: Extraterrestrials Update Now Available! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A New UFO: Extraterrestrials Update Now Available! - 10/12/2007 9:07:37 PM   
SeanD

Matrix Games and Chaos Concept (www.ufo-extraterrestrials.com) are thrilled to announce the release of a new update for their sci-fi strategy sensation, UFO: Extraterrestrials. The latest update brings a handful of tweaks and changes to further improve the game’s already critically-acclaimed gameplay.

UFO: Extraterrestrials is a futuristic real-time/turn-based strategy blend set on the fictional planet of Esperanza in 2025. Having seen harmless space patrols in orbit around Esperanza shot to pieces by the malignant alien forces, the player is thrust into the tough position of leading the defense of this isolated planet against the never-ending assault of these hostile invaders.

Fear not, however, as to give these alien menaces what they deserve the player will have tough squads of soldiers, light and heavy support combat vehicles, robots and air units located in bases throughout the Esperanza. Only through controlling the skies with intense real-time fighter-to-fighter combat and utilizing tactical-level factors like terrain and cover will the player win fierce battles and, eventually, the war against the immutable malevolence that is this alien onslaught!

Get more information on UFO: Extraterrestrials from Matrix Games' webpage. The new update is comprehensive and is called “UFO: Extraterrestrials Patch 2.” It will bring the game up to version 20071001.

Get the update here.

Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> UFO: Extraterrestrials >> A New UFO: Extraterrestrials Update Now Available! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI