Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question on Playing 2007 season from newbie

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Question on Playing 2007 season from newbie Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question on Playing 2007 season from newbie - 10/21/2007 4:19:43 PM   
michaelincolorado

Long time Diamond Mind player and I just got PS with the latest updates. I was hooked when I saw how 2007 stats were included with 1.70b. But as I start to replay with career mode picking 2007 season I see the standings from 2006? I finally get to use the Rockies with a winning season and I am just wondering if I did indeed get the 2007 stats and will they be reflected in my players as I play the 2007 season? Also, will the later in the season minor league players that have meant so much to the Rockies down the stretch become available?

Thanks for any help - just trying to re-calibrate with what looks like a great baseball sim.

Michael in CO
Post #: 1
RE: Question on Playing 2007 season from newbie - 10/21/2007 7:24:38 PM   
Frozen Stiffer

michael,

The stats will show for 2006, since the rosters are effective as of 2007. It wouldn't make sense to include the stats for 2007 if you're starting 2007. No time warps allowed!

As far as the minor leagues are concerned, it's very likely that some of the players called up from the minors in the (real) season will be in the minors when you start your (PureSim) season. However, there is no guarantee at all that they will perform in the game as they did in real life. They're just as likely to outperform their real life counterparts as they are to underperform them, or to match them closely.

"It ain't braggin' if you can do it."

-Hall of Fame pitcher Jerome 'Dizzy' Dean

(in reply to michaelincolorado)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Question on Playing 2007 season from newbie Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI