Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

japanese upgrades

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> japanese upgrades Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
japanese upgrades - 11/3/2007 6:55:29 PM   
edrahil1

can the japanese upgrade in any port in japan, ie the large ones or is it only osaka? i think i need to be at 10 sys dam before it starts. so far i have had no tab saying upgrade, just that i can set all ships in a port for upgrade. whne does chiyoda upgrade to a carrier?

my name is jason my email is edrahil_jf@yahoo.com
Post #: 1
RE: japanese upgrades - 11/3/2007 7:29:12 PM   
saj42

Ships upgrade in any port with a REPAIR SHIPYARD. Sys damage should be about 2-3 for large ships and about 5-6 for small ships. If you look on the individual ship screen there is a toggle box to the right for ship upgrade Yes/No. Once sys damage gets low enough it should upgrade in a day or two.

For ship conversions (e.g Chitose from CS to CVL) it must be disbanded in Osaka port from 12/31/42. On the 1st day of the next month it will have started conversion (it will disappear from port and appear on the shipbuilding list with 330 day delay, Ise/Hyuga will take 180 days). If you don't want the conversion DO NOT disband in Osaka ever.

EDIT: corrected due to my stupidity for reading the manual and believing it

< Message edited by Tallyho! -- 11/10/2007 7:27:52 PM >

Banner by rogueusmc

(in reply to edrahil1)
Post #: 2
RE: japanese upgrades - 11/8/2007 1:07:26 PM   
nobunaga

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tallyho!

For ship conversions (e.g Chitose from CS to CVL) it must be disbanded in Osaka port after 01/01/42. On the 1st day of the next month it will start conversion (it will disappear from port and appear on the shipbuilding list with 180 day delay, Ise/Hyuga will take 330 days). If you don't want the conversion DO NOT disband in Osaka ever.

wrong,
ships scheduled for conversion must be disbanded in Osaka on 12/31/42 (next opportunity would be 01/31/43, 02/28/43 etc)

Chiyoda&Chitose have a delay of 330 days, Ise&Hyuga of only 180 days.

(in reply to saj42)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> japanese upgrades Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI