Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Different From Madden

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Different From Madden Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Different From Madden - 11/10/2007 2:50:34 PM   
BumInABox

I know this may sound cheesy, but how is this game different from say that of Madden. I was curious as Im looking into purchasing it. Im tired of the Madden style and want a lil more in depth with my games.
Post #: 1
RE: Different From Madden - 11/10/2007 3:32:02 PM   
GlennN

It is a lot different than Madden. A much better comparison is the old Front Page Sports Football Pro series. There is far more ability to customize in MaxFB than in Madden. MaxFB lets you change league size, rules, etc. Almost any aspect of the game can be tweaked to your liking, unlike Madden where you get only NFL league size and schedule. You can also make your own plays and playbooks in MaxFB, like with the old FBPro. Arcade paly is not as detailed in MaxFB as in Madden, but that's ok too. Just a much different (and better, IMHO) product than Madden.

(in reply to BumInABox)
Post #: 2
RE: Different From Madden - 12/16/2007 8:45:27 AM   
Marauders

There is nothing that can compete with Madden and the EA Sports machine in graphics, but Madden is mostly about arcade play, and graphics rule in arcade games.

While Maximum Football does have some arcade features in the arcade mode, it is much more geared to coaching and playbook development.  It is flexible in league rules, location, and size.

(in reply to GlennN)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Different From Madden Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI