Different From Madden (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

BumInABox -> Different From Madden (11/10/2007 2:50:34 PM)

I know this may sound cheesy, but how is this game different from say that of Madden. I was curious as Im looking into purchasing it. Im tired of the Madden style and want a lil more in depth with my games.

GlennN -> RE: Different From Madden (11/10/2007 3:32:02 PM)

It is a lot different than Madden. A much better comparison is the old Front Page Sports Football Pro series. There is far more ability to customize in MaxFB than in Madden. MaxFB lets you change league size, rules, etc. Almost any aspect of the game can be tweaked to your liking, unlike Madden where you get only NFL league size and schedule. You can also make your own plays and playbooks in MaxFB, like with the old FBPro. Arcade paly is not as detailed in MaxFB as in Madden, but that's ok too. Just a much different (and better, IMHO) product than Madden.

Marauders -> RE: Different From Madden (12/16/2007 8:45:27 AM)

There is nothing that can compete with Madden and the EA Sports machine in graphics, but Madden is mostly about arcade play, and graphics rule in arcade games.

While Maximum Football does have some arcade features in the arcade mode, it is much more geared to coaching and playbook development.  It is flexible in league rules, location, and size.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI