Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Just starting to play WITP, couple questions...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Just starting to play WITP, couple questions... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Just starting to play WITP, couple questions... - 11/30/2007 3:52:47 AM   
ditkadg

Hey all. I bought the game in '05 I think and never really took the time to play and get a feel for it. Now I actually have the time and am enjoying myself greatly. My question is that I've seen updates, patches and all kinds of things that from what I see correct minor issues with the original game, or maybe a better way to put it would be that they make corrections to make the game more historically accurate. My version is stock, nothing changed since the day I got it from Matrix so what would you experts recommend doing, if anything and in what order should it be done. I have really not gotten into the huge campaigns, just the smaller South Pacfic scenarios. Are there any more smaller scenarios that are new? The other issue is that I probably cannot find my serial number for the purchase since it happened so long ago, unless they can search it by e-mail. Any help you folks can give me would be greatly appreciated, I am a huge WWII enthusiast and would really like to get the most bang for my buck, if you will.

Derek
Post #: 1
RE: Just starting to play WITP, couple questions... - 11/30/2007 4:04:05 AM   
rtrapasso

For serial number - check this thread:

http://www.matrixgp?m=1627480ames.com/forums/fb.as

As for more general questions - bring them to the Main WITP forum (ask about different "Mods" and user created scenarios available - or check the Scenario Design subforum.)

This section is usually reserved for technical problems rather than general WITP advice.

EDIT: If you have the game already installed, you can retrieve the serial number using the retrieval program (see stickied thread or try:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=849402 )

< Message edited by rtrapasso -- 11/30/2007 4:07:56 AM >

(in reply to ditkadg)
Post #: 2
RE: Just starting to play WITP, couple questions... - 11/30/2007 4:12:07 AM   
ditkadg

Thanks, will do!

(in reply to rtrapasso)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Just starting to play WITP, couple questions... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI