Just starting to play WITP, couple questions... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

ditkadg -> Just starting to play WITP, couple questions... (11/30/2007 3:52:47 AM)

Hey all. I bought the game in '05 I think and never really took the time to play and get a feel for it. Now I actually have the time and am enjoying myself greatly. My question is that I've seen updates, patches and all kinds of things that from what I see correct minor issues with the original game, or maybe a better way to put it would be that they make corrections to make the game more historically accurate. My version is stock, nothing changed since the day I got it from Matrix so what would you experts recommend doing, if anything and in what order should it be done. I have really not gotten into the huge campaigns, just the smaller South Pacfic scenarios. Are there any more smaller scenarios that are new? The other issue is that I probably cannot find my serial number for the purchase since it happened so long ago, unless they can search it by e-mail. Any help you folks can give me would be greatly appreciated, I am a huge WWII enthusiast and would really like to get the most bang for my buck, if you will.

Derek

rtrapasso -> RE: Just starting to play WITP, couple questions... (11/30/2007 4:04:05 AM)

For serial number - check this thread:

http://www.matrixgp?m=1627480ames.com/forums/fb.as

As for more general questions - bring them to the Main WITP forum (ask about different "Mods" and user created scenarios available - or check the Scenario Design subforum.)

This section is usually reserved for technical problems rather than general WITP advice.

EDIT: If you have the game already installed, you can retrieve the serial number using the retrieval program (see stickied thread or try:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=849402 )

ditkadg -> RE: Just starting to play WITP, couple questions... (11/30/2007 4:12:07 AM)

Thanks, will do!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI