Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Where are the flag icons?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Where are the flag icons? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where are the flag icons? - 12/18/2007 11:46:58 PM   
chuckj118

Hi...I'm new to this game and loving it...but where can I find the flag icons to use in the game? When I click on the arrow keys around the USA flag I get nothing.
Post #: 1
RE: Where are the flag icons? - 12/19/2007 12:17:13 AM   
cesteman

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1572283

V4.0 is down at the bottom, scroll down to find it. Hope this helps.

Edit: Almost forgot. You can find the file yourself in the Mods and Scenario sub forum at the top of the Fof Page. Cheers!

< Message edited by cesteman -- 12/19/2007 12:19:26 AM >

(in reply to chuckj118)
Post #: 2
RE: Where are the flag icons? - 12/19/2007 12:47:13 AM   
Ironclad

Cesteman is referring to a mod with additional flags or replacement flags for those that the game starts with.

To access the ones already in the game, select a unit and then click on the large flag shown on the right of the information box next to the unit's information - a menu showing flags options for that unit will then appear for you to select a new flag. If you want several units to be equipped with the same flag, select them all in the container attachment box by pressing Ctrl left click for each and then press F after OKing the chosen flag.

You can use this same multi-flag replacement approach to change a general's flag in a container display or if you just press F when selecting the general there he will be equipped with the last flag selected. However on the detailed battlefield the flag for the brigade he is attached to will be shown instead(this is the default view).

< Message edited by Ironclad -- 12/19/2007 1:02:35 AM >

(in reply to cesteman)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Where are the flag icons? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI