Where are the flag icons? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865

chuckj118 -> Where are the flag icons? (12/18/2007 11:46:58 PM)

Hi...I'm new to this game and loving it...but where can I find the flag icons to use in the game? When I click on the arrow keys around the USA flag I get nothing.

cesteman -> RE: Where are the flag icons? (12/19/2007 12:17:13 AM)

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1572283

V4.0 is down at the bottom, scroll down to find it. Hope this helps.

Edit: Almost forgot. You can find the file yourself in the Mods and Scenario sub forum at the top of the Fof Page. Cheers!

Ironclad -> RE: Where are the flag icons? (12/19/2007 12:47:13 AM)

Cesteman is referring to a mod with additional flags or replacement flags for those that the game starts with.

To access the ones already in the game, select a unit and then click on the large flag shown on the right of the information box next to the unit's information - a menu showing flags options for that unit will then appear for you to select a new flag. If you want several units to be equipped with the same flag, select them all in the container attachment box by pressing Ctrl left click for each and then press F after OKing the chosen flag.

You can use this same multi-flag replacement approach to change a general's flag in a container display or if you just press F when selecting the general there he will be equipped with the last flag selected. However on the detailed battlefield the flag for the brigade he is attached to will be shown instead(this is the default view).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI