Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Game freezes on exit

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Game freezes on exit Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Game freezes on exit - 12/20/2007 9:41:45 PM   
rickier65

Vic,

I've been experiencing some problems with exiting the game. Seem slike when playing PBEM games, after using the save and quit option. When it goes back to the main screan the screen is frozen. - I selct the quit button and nothing happens. I actually have to pull up the task mgr with antrl-alt-delete and kill the AT process.

Doesnt happen all the time, maybe 30% though.

Not sure how I can send any files, and it doesnt impact game play at all - so I can deal with it. But I thought you might want to know. If theres something you want me to check I'd be glad to, but not sure what I can send you, since it's only happened, (I think), and PBEM games, so sending you the the saves might not help. but let me know if yu need anything.

Again, no big problem doesnt really bother me just htought you'd want to know.

Rick

Post #: 1
RE: Game freezes on exit - 12/21/2007 1:33:39 PM   
Vic

Maybe the v1.1 will fix it. I did optimize some graphics and memory use routines for that version. Do you by any chance have low RAM? like 512MB?

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 2
RE: Game freezes on exit - 12/21/2007 8:40:07 PM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vic

Maybe the v1.1 will fix it. I did optimize some graphics and memory use routines for that version. Do you by any chance have low RAM? like 512MB?

1.5 Gb - but have onboard video (ATI-Radeon Xpress200 I think) that shares some of it (i.e. maybe 64MB). 3.33 Mhz - Celeron D running XP SP2.

I"ll see how it does with 1.1. Like I said, no big deal, it doesn't happen consistently and may be due to something else with my system. It hasnt happened during a game turn, just after exiting - so no big deal.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate this time of year).

Rick

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> Game freezes on exit Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI