Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Feb 1805 - Spanish Reinforcement resets French Corps

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> Feb 1805 - Spanish Reinforcement resets French Corps Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Feb 1805 - Spanish Reinforcement resets French Corps - 12/27/2007 6:54:16 AM   
cckcdw

Hi,

Murat and I are playing in a game called Eagle Rising.
I am Spain and had just completed my diplomacy and reinforcement phase, I ended my turn went into email and sent both files out to everyone.

Murat replied that all his corps had teleported back to what may have been starting points or may not be I can't recall. Either way most of the french corps (8) are in a huge stack in the Alps and not on the borders of the minors he was invading or in the minors he had invaded.

I went into my game and created back ups (without really looking at the map) and sent it out but the same fault is in them as well.

I then checked my map and found the same fault. So it is likely that either the spanish diplomacy or reinforcement or something prior has moved all the french corps.

Backups too large to attach I will include my save files and Mondaman has my password for this game.

I can email the backup files if they are needed

Kelvin

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Feb 1805 - Spanish Reinforcement resets French Corps - 12/27/2007 7:01:54 AM   
Murat

Yes, all my corps were moved back to their starting positions. I can move them in again (I think) and carrry on, but I just wanted to see if it was a corrupted file or a bug. I saw another post here like this and it looks like a bug.

(in reply to cckcdw)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support >> Feb 1805 - Spanish Reinforcement resets French Corps Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI