Feb 1805 - Spanish Reinforcement resets French Corps (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Tech Support

cckcdw -> Feb 1805 - Spanish Reinforcement resets French Corps (12/27/2007 6:54:16 AM)

Hi,

Murat and I are playing in a game called Eagle Rising.
I am Spain and had just completed my diplomacy and reinforcement phase, I ended my turn went into email and sent both files out to everyone.

Murat replied that all his corps had teleported back to what may have been starting points or may not be I can't recall. Either way most of the french corps (8) are in a huge stack in the Alps and not on the borders of the minors he was invading or in the minors he had invaded.

I went into my game and created back ups (without really looking at the map) and sent it out but the same fault is in them as well.

I then checked my map and found the same fault. So it is likely that either the spanish diplomacy or reinforcement or something prior has moved all the french corps.

Backups too large to attach I will include my save files and Mondaman has my password for this game.

I can email the backup files if they are needed

Kelvin

Murat -> RE: Feb 1805 - Spanish Reinforcement resets French Corps (12/27/2007 7:01:54 AM)

Yes, all my corps were moved back to their starting positions. I can move them in again (I think) and carrry on, but I just wanted to see if it was a corrupted file or a bug. I saw another post here like this and it looks like a bug.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI