Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Received My Box Game Today!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Received My Box Game Today! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Received My Box Game Today! - 12/28/2007 12:15:35 AM   
GZEPKA

It came today, I am happy. It looks great. The outside box was held together by rubber bands when I got it. For a monument I thought I was not in the US. Upon inspection it looked like the outside box never was sealed up properly. But the game got here in perfect shape.

Greg
Post #: 1
RE: Received My Box Game Today! - 12/31/2007 2:29:11 PM   
Maulet

You are lucky, in this moment I haven't still my box game 

(in reply to GZEPKA)
Post #: 2
RE: Received My Box Game Today! - 12/31/2007 11:41:12 PM   
Czrasai

All I got was the CDcase, no box or no manual, I find this very upsetting, thanks Matrix .

(in reply to Maulet)
Post #: 3
RE: Received My Box Game Today! - 1/1/2008 3:00:25 AM   
zenmaster

WoW!  I guess I was lucky.
I got everything.

(in reply to Czrasai)
Post #: 4
RE: Received My Box Game Today! - 1/1/2008 6:32:48 AM   
David Heath

Hi Guys

Look we shipped a record amount of products this year and this is not how we want our products received.  If you received a damaged game or one missing parts please email support@matrixgames.com and our support staff will address it.

David

(in reply to zenmaster)
Post #: 5
RE: Received My Box Game Today! - 1/1/2008 12:28:42 PM   
Froonp

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Heath

Hi Guys

Look we shipped a record amount of products this year and this is not how we want our products received.  If you received a damaged game or one missing parts please email support@matrixgames.com and our support staff will address it.

David

HALF the latest games I received in 2007 had a damage problem somewhere. Breached plastic box each time.
Your distributor in Europe does not do a good job shipping things.

support@matrixgames.com does not help properly either. I once complained of never receiving a game I had ordered by download plus physical shipping (War in the Pacific), and was sent instead a backup CD in a jewel box, not the real box. I was quite pissed off of never receive the real box.

You're bad at shipping things, that's sure. Or I'm unlucky with Matrix shippings.
Hopefully you're good at designing games.

(in reply to David Heath)
Post #: 6
RE: Received My Box Game Today! - 1/1/2008 10:13:20 PM   
TheHellPatrol

quote:

ORIGINAL: Froonp
HALF the latest games I received in 2007 had a damage problem somewhere. Breached plastic box each time.
Your distributor in Europe does not do a good job shipping things.
Same here in the USA, i've notified Erik about this as my latest re-purchase of Battles In Normandy was mangled/unwrapped and he did follow up on it.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Froonp

support@matrixgames.com does not help properly either. I once complained of never receiving a game I had ordered by download plus physical shipping (War in the Pacific), and was sent instead a backup CD in a jewel box, not the real box. I was quite pissed off of never receive the real box.

Same here, it took 10 months of emails and phone calls before i actually spoke to David Heath himself who graciously sent me a couple "gifts" for my Son and I along with Witp. Digital River in all cases is the company who handles the orders/shipping and by us making Matrix aware of these "mistakes" only then can they look for the root of the problem. It's tough in business, and in life, when you have to rely on someone else to finish your job!

A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone.
Henry David Thoreau

(in reply to Froonp)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Received My Box Game Today! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI