Received My Box Game Today! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

GZEPKA -> Received My Box Game Today! (12/28/2007 12:15:35 AM)

It came today, I am happy. It looks great. The outside box was held together by rubber bands when I got it. For a monument I thought I was not in the US. Upon inspection it looked like the outside box never was sealed up properly. But the game got here in perfect shape.

Greg

Maulet -> RE: Received My Box Game Today! (12/31/2007 2:29:11 PM)

You are lucky, in this moment I haven't still my box game [:(]

Czrasai -> RE: Received My Box Game Today! (12/31/2007 11:41:12 PM)

All I got was the CDcase, no box or no manual, I find this very upsetting, thanks Matrix [:@].

zenmaster -> RE: Received My Box Game Today! (1/1/2008 3:00:25 AM)

WoW!  I guess I was lucky.
I got everything.

David Heath -> RE: Received My Box Game Today! (1/1/2008 6:32:48 AM)

Hi Guys

Look we shipped a record amount of products this year and this is not how we want our products received.  If you received a damaged game or one missing parts please email support@matrixgames.com and our support staff will address it.

David

Froonp -> RE: Received My Box Game Today! (1/1/2008 12:28:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Heath

Hi Guys

Look we shipped a record amount of products this year and this is not how we want our products received.  If you received a damaged game or one missing parts please email support@matrixgames.com and our support staff will address it.

David

HALF the latest games I received in 2007 had a damage problem somewhere. Breached plastic box each time.
Your distributor in Europe does not do a good job shipping things.

support@matrixgames.com does not help properly either. I once complained of never receiving a game I had ordered by download plus physical shipping (War in the Pacific), and was sent instead a backup CD in a jewel box, not the real box. I was quite pissed off of never receive the real box.

You're bad at shipping things, that's sure. Or I'm unlucky with Matrix shippings.
Hopefully you're good at designing games.

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Received My Box Game Today! (1/1/2008 10:13:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Froonp
HALF the latest games I received in 2007 had a damage problem somewhere. Breached plastic box each time.
Your distributor in Europe does not do a good job shipping things.
Same here in the USA, i've notified Erik about this as my latest re-purchase of Battles In Normandy was mangled/unwrapped and he did follow up on it.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Froonp

support@matrixgames.com does not help properly either. I once complained of never receiving a game I had ordered by download plus physical shipping (War in the Pacific), and was sent instead a backup CD in a jewel box, not the real box. I was quite pissed off of never receive the real box.

Same here, it took 10 months of emails and phone calls before i actually spoke to David Heath himself who graciously sent me a couple "gifts" for my Son and I along with Witp. Digital River in all cases is the company who handles the orders/shipping and by us making Matrix aware of these "mistakes" only then can they look for the root of the problem. It's tough in business, and in life, when you have to rely on someone else to finish your job!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI