Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Accidental Tourist and Matrix.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> The Accidental Tourist and Matrix. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Accidental Tourist and Matrix. - 1/1/2008 7:50:48 PM   
SaltySteed

I spend a lot of time on the road. Over 200 days/year. Consultant work.

I would like to give a cautious salute to Matrix. I have about 25% of all their games now. The reason I am cautious is that I don't want to give
any ideas for unethical copy practices and don't want a net search to pick this topic up.

What I really like is the ability to install and run these without the "complications" that most games have nowadays.

I travel an awful lot with a laptop and appreciate not having to lug around a massively parallel, water cooled Cray maiframe to run them.

I don't need a NVidiass Vista10000000 video card with 512 TB water cooled ram.

I don't need Big Brother to execute the binaries or to activate. I also buy a new laptop about every 6 months due to work issues. Ever try to reactivate some programs too often? I have lost more than a few due to this alone! What about hotels that don't have network access or charge too much?

I don't need every disk I have ever owned locked in a Swiss bank vault and to plan for a week on what games I am going to want to run over the next travel period so I can withdraw them and lug around a briefcase chained to my wrist.

The games are very good. Easy to install. Easy to use. Bult in manuals etc. The only downside is that I buy too many of them.

Salute!

Back to the store.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> The Accidental Tourist and Matrix. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI