The Accidental Tourist and Matrix. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

SaltySteed -> The Accidental Tourist and Matrix. (1/1/2008 7:50:48 PM)

I spend a lot of time on the road. Over 200 days/year. Consultant work.

I would like to give a cautious salute to Matrix. I have about 25% of all their games now. The reason I am cautious is that I don't want to give
any ideas for unethical copy practices and don't want a net search to pick this topic up.

What I really like is the ability to install and run these without the "complications" that most games have nowadays.

I travel an awful lot with a laptop and appreciate not having to lug around a massively parallel, water cooled Cray maiframe to run them.

I don't need a NVidiass Vista10000000 video card with 512 TB water cooled ram.

I don't need Big Brother to execute the binaries or to activate. I also buy a new laptop about every 6 months due to work issues. Ever try to reactivate some programs too often? I have lost more than a few due to this alone! What about hotels that don't have network access or charge too much?

I don't need every disk I have ever owned locked in a Swiss bank vault and to plan for a week on what games I am going to want to run over the next travel period so I can withdraw them and lug around a briefcase chained to my wrist.

The games are very good. Easy to install. Easy to use. Bult in manuals etc. The only downside is that I buy too many of them.

Salute!

Back to the store.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI