Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Assigning New Leaders

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Assigning New Leaders Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Assigning New Leaders - 9/17/2000 7:56:00 PM   
Hunter

The first thing I done at the beginning of the campaign was to reassign my independant trucks to the units that I wanted them to be transporting, however, I always seem to end up with the worse of the two leaders in charge of the group after doing this (normally the lorry commander, who has a 0 artillery score). Surely truck commanders should rate lower than Art/AT/AA commanders?

Post #: 1
- 9/17/2000 9:01:00 PM   
Wild Bill

I'm not quite sure I catch the meaning, but yes, they should....WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Hunter)
Post #: 2
- 9/18/2000 2:12:00 AM   
Bonzo

Hello Hunter. Question. What are the actual ranks of the squad leader and the leader of the trucks? If the squad has a 2nd Louie & the trucks have a 1st Louie, the game should give command to the ranking officer. Bonzo ------------------ Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Coordinator 28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters http://dreadnaught.home.icq.com [email]nwbattalion@icqmail.com[/email]

Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Webmaster 28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters Main http://www.nwbattalion.com E-mail

(in reply to Hunter)
Post #: 3
- 9/18/2000 3:42:00 AM   
Hunter

The AT group had a 2nd Lt while the trucks had a 1st, however I am not sure which is higher, but surely the AT commander would be more important as at least he is capable of inflicting damage to the enemy. Therefore the question has to be asked: Why are truck commanders given a high rank and not set as Sgt's which would make sense?

(in reply to Hunter)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Assigning New Leaders Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI