Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Any Relase date yet for Korsun Pocket.?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Any Relase date yet for Korsun Pocket.? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any Relase date yet for Korsun Pocket.? - 1/13/2002 2:31:00 AM   
dalbrech

I know it is far to early for any exact date but is there a general target period? Like Late Spring, etc.
It's nice to see this superb system living on. it's too bad that TAO was kind of a flop in sales. Ironically it is such a clean system that it is easy to show newcomers how to play it.

dalbrech
Post #: 1
- 1/13/2002 6:26:00 AM   
Brubaker

Amen - A clean simple system that is easy to learn and yet hides complexity beneath the skin awaiting exploration. Perhaps Roger could be contacted for an update on development/release ? Brubaker

(in reply to dalbrech)
Post #: 2
- 1/15/2002 11:18:00 PM   
Peter Fisla

I sent an email to Roger two days ago but I haven't heard from Roger yet. As soon as I will find out anything new I will let you guys know. Peter

(in reply to dalbrech)
Post #: 3
- 2/8/2002 9:49:00 PM   
Matthew Urch

Peter You emailed Roger on Jan 13th - 24 days ago and he still hasn't replied. Is he okay?

(in reply to dalbrech)
Post #: 4
- 2/9/2002 3:02:00 AM   
Duncan Maggs

Any chance of gamers such as Matthew and myself being part of the beta test group for this potentially great product? The Blitzkrieg Wargaming Club of which we are both members has an experienced group of intelligent TAO2 gamers in the Classic Wargaming ladder and I'm sure we would be able to provide valuable playtesting feedback. I'm not asking for any freebies just the chance to savour some of the new features that we have been promised. Also if we are allowed to become more involved with the game at this stage we will see it as "ours" and are more likely to buy it when released.

(in reply to dalbrech)
Post #: 5
- 2/9/2002 6:31:00 AM   
David Heath

Once we get a final beta from SSG we will be asking a few gamers from this forum to beta test the game and give us there comments. Ross Moorhouse will make anouncement here when the time comes. [ February 08, 2002: Message edited by: David Heath ]

(in reply to dalbrech)
Post #: 6
- 2/11/2002 4:35:00 AM   
Ross Moorhouse

I am asking that you all please wait till I make the call for testers on this forum and also follow the instructions that will come with the call. So in other words all bribes at this point in time will be turned down.

Ross Moorhouse

Project Manager
www.csosimtek.com
Email: rossm@csogroup.org

(in reply to dalbrech)
Post #: 7
- 2/12/2002 9:24:00 AM   
Swordolight2000

CAN"T WAIT for it to come out i loved when TaO came out and TaO2 and i was wondering what is going to be changed?

Violence would not solve anything my freind... Let join hand in hand to make the world a non-violence and happy place to live.

(in reply to dalbrech)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Any Relase date yet for Korsun Pocket.? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI